Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 1, 2008

TAG

A difficult tag.....thought provoking...try it.

I am ... excited about pampered Chef
I miss ... my hunny
I think ... I need to get a job
I know ... I can do better
I want ... to spend money I don't have.
I have ... a beautiful daughter
I search ... for knowledge
I wish ... on stars
I hate .. inconsiderate people
I am ... annoyed just thinking about it
I fear ... death
I always ... want people to like me
I love ... my family
I feel ... stressed out about the election
I hear ... my pc humming
I smell ... pizza
I don't ... wear socks or shoes if I don't have to
I wonder ... how many kids we will have
I care ... about people hurting
I regret ... being shy
I am ... indecisive
I believe ... in talking things out
I dance ... when I am alone
I sing ... when I feel I won't be critisized
I write ... a task list most days
I win ... at games
I lose ... at sweepstakes
I never ... get enough time with Chris
I listen ... to others problems
I can ... be loud
I am ... learning

Chris is at work can you tell?

No comments: