Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 31, 2008

Was that the toilet?

So for the first time Adlanna found the toilet. I guess I left the bathroom door open.. hmmmmmm I heard a splash and looked up sure enough the door was open. She had a sharpie in each hand.. (she plays with these now a days she can't get the lids off ... YET) and her sleeve was wet, and there was a splash droplet or two on the lid... GROSS!!!!!


p.s. Adlanna popped her 8th tooth a day or two ago.

4 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

Ohhh my that is always fun! Next she will figure out how to flush and flush over and over again.

She is getting so big! Thanks for the blog and the connection so I can see how she is growing up!

Love ya,
grammy xoxoxoxoxo

Julie said...

lol, yes I think that happens to all of us!

heidijogoody said...

Oh yes this happened to me too. Now you will have to keep the door shut all the time!

The Armstrong Family said...

LOL that is too funny, time to put those big plastic covers on the doorknobs hee hee