Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 27, 2008

Alabama flight home, football game

For those of you who know Kaylah my neice, she started a blog the weekend I got home. I have a link on the right if you want to look, until we turn it private... but then you can just request to be on her list. :)
ALABAMA RETURN FLIGHT
So prior to my flight I had looked up and been told by airport personell, that I would just have to get a little more personal... patted down etc through security.. it happens even to famous people. (not having a drivers license)
So I got there and tried checking in my bags, I had checked in online to make it one step easier.. the guy at the counter didn't want to take my bag, he said he needed ID to take it, I kindly explained to him that my ID had been stolen and I didn't have any. and he was worried he said it costs to check a bag, I said yes, I do have cash for that. Meanwhile I just want the guy to weight the bag, because I didn't know if it would be an overweight bag and I figured an overweight bag would have been cheaper to check in then a second bag... an entire additional bag... should def. cost more to check in than an overweight bag. GUESS AGAIN!

first bag is 15.00 second bag is 25.00.... OR first bag 15.00 but if overweight it's 125.00 (this I didn't think to look up) I didn't have 125.00 cash so I was thinking in my mind what I would pull out and what I would do with it... I decided my bathroom bag would jsut have to be pulled out stuffed since it had shampoo etc that would be heavy and it would just have to be checked... BUT your bag can weight up to 50lbs, my bag when I finally convinced the guy it was me and to check it in the first place weighted 47.5lbs. WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

I got to security and they had to call a supervisor down, I kept saying I have her birth certificate but nothing for me. Thank goodness that was't in my wallet.. So finally the lady said I need some form of ID. and I told her the wallet was stolen she said... "you don't even have a credit card" like I was stupid or strange. So I explained again that yes, I did, but it was in my wallet when it was stolen! Finally I realized my name was on her birth cert. so I pulled it out... and had to explain in case she didn't know, that it would show my maiden name and my husbands name, so in fact I was who i was saying I was. Then she said "ok, great, now think real hard I need another form of ID" are you kidding me??? Didn't we just go over this... after sitting there thinking ummmmmmmmmmmm my phone has my name on it... ha ha ha... I realized that before I left Utah I thought like 6 times to remove my checkbook from the random velcro pocket and I pulled it out once and put it back in... IT had my name on it! WAHOOO so I pulled it out and she left me through. (interesting how the spirit works huh!?)

btw I had to buy a vitamin water because to fill up her sippy because I couldn't find any juice and it was 2.36 for one bottle YIKES!!!

So the hard part was over now we just had to fly home, hopefully without a million delays like last time, and this time I was headed through Denver not Chicago so I was hoping that would help. I got on the flight and got put next to some random guy who ended up moving when there was a free seat, so Addie had her own seat, but by this time she was already asleep on my lap so I held her... but the extra leg room was nice! OH I forgot before she fell asleep she did learn to talk loudly... shouting across the whole plane. LOL
(hey, at least she didn't bite the guy next to me!)

We landed in Denver and had to ride a few walking esclators to get to the next gate, which was nice, because I was worried it would be across the whole airport and If you have been to Denver you know they have shuttles to get to the other gates, because the airport is HUGE! I got breakfast and me and Addie ate it at the gate waiting for the plane to arrive. I was told again by like 4 people that she was really good on the plane. LOL my only response was "thank goodness!"e got on the flight home and that was that, Adlanna fell asleep faster on this flight... and I sat next a gal my age, who pretended to sleep... or maybe she was really trying, but i think she saw me pretending so she did. Which tells Addie it's nap time and she goes to sleep if your "sleeping" so off we went, by the time the drinks came around... this was the first flight I actually wanted a drink and it was the first flight that gave you the whole can instead of pouring a cup, I had no hands and couldn't actually get a free drink... bummer!


Once home to my parents house, my sister and her kids came over to visit, Danika walked right up and started squishing addie's face and pushing her etc. it was so funny, because I thought she would get mad and bite, nope... she just sat there and took it, and just acted like whatever... LOL
then we all ended up playing in the backyard... well Grandma mainly watched the kids, and I mainly took photos... but the rest of them played monkeys in the middle.she laughed her head off as the older kids played with those little skateboards...

some of the captions are a frame early...



The next day I went and hung out with Britt and we ran

to kiddie kandids to pick up the pics

we had taken the day before I left, and Adlanna learned

to be a monkey,

with Danika as a great teacher.

Then Britt bought a potty and the kids wanted to play

on it....or rather IN it.

The first day back this is what she was doing...

Yep it was just Saturday I think that

She climbed up on the back of the couch and toppled

over...you'll see the bruise this left

although she landed on the toilet paper i hadn't put

away yet...in later pictures

This is just cute!


Then the kids wanted to be a Chef *(Jaiden) and a

waitress *(Kaylah) so they took our order and made

us lunch. It was cute!

(britt where are the videos from this?)

No comments: