Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 27, 2008

AL Tuesday OCT 14th

Tuesday morning we finished the crayon holders, made some yummy stir fry with the shrimp we brought back for JJ, made yummy pumpkin rolls,We ran out and walked main street and took pictures with the kids, we didn't find any pumpkins until last, we started off shopping and looking at the neat art workJD is VERY ticklish on his neck!






and then we went to the mall to get JJ and ran to get dinner at the blue moon bbq. WHICH WAS DELICious! In fact I bought some of their bbq sauce to bring home and have Chris taste and have since made big bakers (loaded baked potatoes with shredded pork and bbq sauce) and we had bbq chicken that was to die for! Joane showed me a shirt that said "best butts in town" so I got that for Chris... HEE HEE

While eating Addie started doing peek a boo... randomly across the restruant to a family with little kids, ha ha ha... don't know who started it, but it was cute!

That night I packed all my stuff up since we had to wake at 4:30 am on WED to head out to the airport.. (who bought this ticket!) and we went to Joane's book club meeting, we they talked while I played with Addie and the two kids there Sydney and John Evan. The little boy got put to bed so the girls went into the play room and played... SO Cute, Sydney was adorable with Adlanna. She also was so cute because the acent on a small child is so stinking cute, I should have recorded it!

No comments: