Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 27, 2008

Kiddie Kandids


e
h
t
So before I left for AL we took Britts kids in for some group shots. While we were there I had one pose taken of Adlanna to purchase something Chris requested, and a Christmas gift. :) CUTE AREN'T THEY!? When we ordered we were told the Christmas present I wanted didn't exsist... (I had seen them when we had her 1yr old pics taken) so I settled just for the keychain that Chris wanted. Then we got home we found them online so I called anyway long story short, I got the Christmas presents ordered when I got home, but FREE!!! We also found once we got home we got charged like 9dollars more than we were suppose to, so Britt told them she wanted a free thing too... :) So she ordered a freebie! Can't wait to see them once Britt picks them up~!
*have they called yet Britt?*

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I love Addies smile it is so cute!