Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 27, 2008

Alabama trip Monday Oct 13th

So Monday was an interesting day. Adlanna would get frustrated about sharing toys so she would grab them and bite the toys. Once after biting a lot of toys she grabbed JD's fingers and bite them... her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw him crying... since she really didn't know it would hurt him. SORRY JD! I put her in the pack n play to teach her that's naughty!

She also said "baby" but i don't think it was on purpose...

Joane is on the activities committee in her ward, so we went to the dollar store to purchase prizes for the kids costume contest for Halloween, and then ran to walmart to get material for crayon holders I told her she should teach me how to make since she posted some a few weeks ago that were so cute! That walmart I felt was ghetto, and we tried like 5 carts before we found one WITH a seat belt to keep Addie on her bum.this is my favorite, do you see the pine needles poking out.. it's a pine tree under there!

On the way home we drove around looking for vines that had taken over the trees etc, since on the way home from the beach it was dark and we couldn't get any good pics!Once home we started our sewing... we would have one baby in the bouncer and the person not sewing would watch the free one. When I was sewing and JD was in the bouncer Joane took Adlanna to the kitchen to turn the stove on to start cooking and half way across the house I hear "UH... BRANDY COME HERE!" So I am thinking Addie did something So I go and look and she is standing across the house from the kitchen looking in and saw a BIG black cockroach on her microwave... ACROSS THE HOUSE! Gross, but hey it comes with the humidity! I told her to trap the bugger and she said they are faster than fast... so we decided to spray it with 409 then trap it when it was disoriented! LOL I thought it was gross so I didn't get the camera, but Joane thought it was funny so she wanted a pic. LOL

So she sprayed and i jumped up moved some stuff it fell behind then we trapped it... just when the hullabaloo was about done, the cup started moving across the counter, so we screamed (some more) and Joane stopped it.. :)We ended up putting a jar of baby food on the cup to trap him until JJ got home to take care of it. GROSS!!!! but I laughed so hard i was crying!We have Digorno pizza for dinner, it was delicious!!!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like lots of more fun times in Alabama