Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
she got tired of blowing kisses *LOL*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
yes, this is the same pose as the top one, but I edited this one.... to see how it compared.

Photobucket
which is cuter?
Photobucket
bigger eyes... ?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



For clarification: Complexions photography (Jaelyn) took these photos. (I have not taken any in costume YET!) She also edited the top photo. The rest I edited. Just wanted to give credit, where credit was due.

5 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

so cute, cant wait to see the pics you take!

heidijogoody said...

She looks just adorable and like I always say I just love the smiles she gives.

Julie said...

Those are great! She gets cuter everyday! And she makes a PERFECT little fairy!

Brook said...

She is so cute! Gah! Haha, I love your pictures.

The Armstrong Family said...

I wanna 5x7 of whatever one you will give me of her in her costume and of your family pretty please xoxoxoxox