Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 3, 2008

Coupon Savy

So I really don't want to cover up the Trick or treating post, but I did promise to show a few people what I saved etc. When I went coupon shopping last week.

Reg price. 6.50 purchased it for 3.19 on Clerance plus I have a free coupon just for inputing the UPC online for a second box. 2boxes for 3.19 WOW!!!! (great for pregnancy heartburn!)
(here is the link, if you already have a box with a UPC, or my smiths had this one on Clerance... look for purple tags at smiths!!)
http://www.walgreens.com/dmi/zantac/default.html?ban=flh_zantac
Pickles: Reg price :3.20 Paid: 0.00= This I emailed the vlasic co. how much I loved their pickles and they sent me a free coupon for a jar. up to 3.50 the small jars were 2.00, so I went large! Amazing what a little feedback can get ya!

Oatmeal: Reg price: 1.89 with Cellfire coupon PAID FREE www.cellfire.com they have freebies at smiths each month, and they load the coupons right to your smiths fresh value card so you don't have to print and clip.

Arm and Hammer cleaner: reg price. 2.89 PAID ... 2.89 but I have a mail in rebate for total price. It was a try me free special, I even have this rebate all ready to mail! Just need stamps since those were in my last wallet.
Purina Cat food: Reg price 4.78 PAID .78cents** suppose to be FREE
Wet ones trial size: RP .97cents PAID .22cents**suppose to be .17
Glen Muir tomatoes: RP 1.24 PAID .24cents
Betty crocket potatoes pouches: .68cents each (got 2) PAID .36 for BOTH!!!! **suppose to be .48cents EACH! (I got a better deal on this one!)
Nestle hot chocolate: RP 1.00 PAID .25 **suppose to be free
Kotex light days pad: RP 1.00 PAID .25 ** suppose to be free


Any idea how much all of this costs? all together... (not including the ZANTAC) 17bucks!!! I got it for all 2.04 :) In fact if you add in the ZANTAC it would be 30.00 worth of stuff for 5.23!!!!

Along with the samples I sign up for from www.freebies4mom.blogspot.com, I also check out some of the links on my "things to keep up with" chart, they show you the specials walmart is having each week, and where to find a coupon to go with the same to get things for free to like .25 each!! It is madness! This was the first time I tried, and some of the sales didn't match my store, BUT they still were GREAT prices AND I still saved ALOT of money! (suppose to be items above were what the website said, but hey... still can't beat a .25~!) There is one link that takes you to specials at CVS (if you have one of these I would try it and read the post on CVS 101) Looks like you can get a bunch of stuff their too, but sadly Cedar doesn't have one!

I have also seen some other kinds of deals, I want to get in on. Amanda (who is Joane.. my BF in AL.. her sister) who got like 50dollars worth of stuff for free using www.couponsense.com I am signed up for a training tomorrow night to learn more, but I am considering joining and trying it out.

HECK, WITH THE WAY THE MARKET IS... and not really wanting or thinking getting a job to help out would be possible... IF I can save this much shopping and using coupons... then yeah it's like a part time job, that pays in groceries!!! I recommend anyone else try it!!! I am willing to help anyone who wants to learn if you are interested in my info... (which is very little since i'm a beginner, I would be happy to help!!!)

5 comments:

Josie said...

Brandy, I am suuuuppperrr Intrested. That is awesome. By the way Addie was beautiful.

Cliff

Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Armstrong Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heidijogoody said...

Wow what great deals. Thanks for all the info

Grammy Sherie said...

Very interesting! I wish I had more time. Bu hey in three years I will and then you can teach me! heehee.

I also thought that Bailey was beautiful! The halloween pics were so fun!

Lvoe you guys!
xoxo