Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WE ARE BACK!

Ok yes we are back we got home like 4:30 last night, but have been super busy since. I have a million things to do today, and yes I took lots of pictures... sorry but you'll have to wait.. I have to wait to get copies of other peoples pictures from the trip to blog some of them, but I will get started on downloading the ones I took and developing the waterproof film camera we took. :)
We missed you all!!! Hope someone missed us.
Before leaving I talked to like 6 of you about coupons etc... has anyone tried to get their deals???? I want to hear if you have or if you haven't... tell me!!!

I will post soon.

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

I think you should load and show us the pics you have now and then add the others to new posts as they come, dont make us wait for them all at once :(
we have waited long enough to hear from you!

Grammy Sherie said...

Yes we missed you! It was fun to see you in Fillmore on your way home. Thanks for lunch!

Looking forward to those pics!
grammy