Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 10, 2008

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

And the WINNER is..........

After almost 200 votes...and several close runner-ups....we have our WINNER for the free 16 x 20 canvas print!!! Drumroll please...................................................................
....................................................................the WINNER IS:

(She's excited that she WON!!!)


THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR TODAYS POST ABOUT THE WEEKEND!

3 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Yes, I do have the ability to approve comments. Honestly, that one went above my head at first. I do like polar bears because they are cute, white and fluffy.....they look cleaner than some of the other zoo animals. Then, I realized that he meant "white" as in me being racist. Ugh.
I could go back and delete it I suppose. I just never got around to it once I realized his intentions.

kevin and angie said...

Hey Brandy!!! I have absolutely LOVED looking at your blog and catching up a little bit!! And I will be back again and again. :) It sounds like you and your little family are doing great, and you couldn't have a cuter little girl, she is beautiful!!

kevin and angie said...

... I forgot to mention, you are quite the photographer!! You are very talented, I never knew!!!