Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 7, 2008

growth

I love this sweater! I love that it was only 2.49 too!
so you can see her flippy hair in back.. :)
Adlanna is getting so big, the other day she took her pants off, cause they wouldn't stay on her... anyway I said "did you take your pants off" and she ran over grabbed her pants, brought them to me, and then tried sticking a leg in one... SO CUTE!

Finger up the nose!
messy girlher new straw cups, since she knows how to get the liquid out of the soft top sippys... she is doing her AHHHHH after she takes a drink

She is flirting with disaster lately, she has started climbing up the couch again... she stopped for a while, but the last two days she decided she wanted to be a dare devil. So I tell her to get down and no, and she slides down and as soon as I look away she climbs up and just watches me to look over again... she knows she is not suppose to be up there!

Her hair was in her face yesterday because I hadn't put a bow or anything in yet... and she grabbed a bow she had ripped out the day before and tried putting it in, once she couldn't she brought it to me and handed it to me, and then put her hand on her head... as if to tell me what to do with it. I put it in and she walked off.random I know, she isn't wearing a shirt, because I had to put some stuff on the tag, so it wouldn't bother her, and the tag was dryingcute bootsshe zonked out... and got one arm out I guess LOL

Last night I had a Heritage Makers party... we did an online virtual party at the same time as a reg in house party. Well the online version had tech. difficulties... so after 45min we gave up and started. So the party was running late, so girls night started late... Sorry girls! Anyway it was a lot of fun to see everyone. Adlanna kept waking up, she hadn't been feeling well, I think the new tooth is bothering her... or maybe another one is following in behind it... I haven't inspected... but either way, she had a rough night. The girls all snuck out a little early, I think everyone thought they were waking her up being loud and felt bad. She woke up like 3 more times after they left, so I bet she just didn't feel well or she didn't get enough naps yesterday to stay asleep... she often does that!

We got our answer back from blue cross they want 80more dollars a month for the premium... Since chris had a sinus infection. DUH!

I have been editing our family photos ... so those will come soon, and I have taken some random shots of Adlanna I thought I would share... and video for that matter.... except that... where did that camera go???what a little poser... this was this morning!!!
after being up all night and sucking out her nose a few times, she knows what to do with this!!!

So what did everyone think of the election? Chris and I both aren't too excited for our new pres. It will be cool to say we were alive during the first black president etc.. He isn't our favorite.
I have some photos from last weekend ... up the canyon... but I dont have time to post them now, so later :) hopefully today!!!

Also what is up with TV lately?? First greys has a lesbian make out session turning into naughty stuff for TV, the house has one... then Bones... what is this tv stuff coming to... I don't want to watch reg. hetro sexual sex scenes... let alone a homosexual sex scene... what garbage... BUT the lesbian left Greys last night,for good, so one down 2 more to go!

4 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

adorable little girl. love the boots! wish they came in adult sizes. =)
yea, we aren't too happy with the president either. i've been a bit more vocal about it on our blog...and have received hate comments. i love it!

Josie said...

way cute sweater! Where did u get it?

The Royal Family said...

OLD NAVY!!!!!!

heidijogoody said...

I would just like to know what is your trick for getting Adlanna to smile so darn cute for all her pictures. she is just a natural for the camera. You have some very cute pictures in this post.