Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wednesday in Jamaica

Wednesday we had a boat to go out and snorkel out in the middle of the ocean... It was cancelled... because again the weather...

In the afternoon we had a horseback riding excursion.. I rode "special" and Chris rode "chicko" down to the beach, where we all got off the horses while they took the saddles all off and stripped down to our swimming suits. Then we all got on the horses again I got switched to "Natasha" (who by the way listened WAY better than Special!) The guides took us in a line through the ocean then they started running and once they did the horses all copied, they were all running everywhere... up to my middle in some spots. It was hard to stay on the horses, two people fell off.. the horses were snorting and breathing heavy at first I thought they were hating life.. but then towards the end I decided they were all having so much fun playing in the ocean together!!! I don't have the pictures for this yet, we all chipped in on one CD from the guides to save money... So I am waiting for my copy, but believe me you'll want to see these, it was AWESOME! Then we switched back to the original horses and rode back to the bus stop.

Once back to the resort we dipped in the pool and played a bit, I was very very sore from the climb to the zip lines the day before and the horses didn't help, so I put my legs in the hot tub...

We wandered the beach looking for shells since the waves were up under the beach chairs by now... all sorts of things were washed up.


Remember they told us to strip down to our bathing suits... so that's what we are all in.! Well most of us... some of us didn't bring suits...

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

My goodness you guys did some fun things while you were there. I would love to horseback in the ocean sounds like a blast. As far as what I got from Walmart I got a graco doll set that comes with a stroller, carseat, bouncer, diaperbag, and high chair for 20.00, a barbie that comes in a car for 10.00 and some aquadoodles for 15.00 then I got a gps system for my husband for 97.00 which saved us 100.00 It was craziness but so fun.

Grammy Sherie said...

I am enjoying the virtual tour through Jamaica. Keep the blogs rolling and I am waiting for the pics!

Love all!
grammy