Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HE said She said: How we met

Ok, so I am starting a he said she said post, I will be posting these once a week Chris agreed to write his "he said" part up by Sunday night, so I will have them posted on Mon, or Tues. each week. Basically we get a topic and we each write a short paragraph about it and then I post them both so you can see our different stories. (feel free to join, or give me topic ideas!)

HOW WE MET:

HE SAID:
So I've been living in Elberta UT for a year now in company housing, and getting sick of the helps attitude and language and way of living. So I told my mom I need to make some friends.
A month or so goes by and Michelle calls me and says a coworker has a daughter I should go on a date which (Brittany... Brandy's older sister!) after she hooked back up with her xboyfriend they gave me the number of the other daughter Brandy to hang out with her and her friends.
A wekk or so later I got the nerve to call, so I call her and trying to think what to say (assuming her parents had talked to her about me calling her) she answers the phone and I start stuttering and mummbling and she says "I think you have the wrong number" So I take a breath and thought and kept talking and I ended up going out with her and her friends."


SHE SAID:
My mother and Chris' aunt Michelle worked together. One day my mom called and asked if it was alright if she gave Michelle my number in order to give it to her nephew Chris. He had just moved to Elberta and he didn't know many people. My mom also said that she knew I hung out in large groups of people, so I could invite Chris out so he could meet some of my guy friends. One night I was asleep on the couch in my apartment... who knows where Joane was! Anyway, the phone rang and woke me up, I couldn't really understand what the caller was saying and he said Chris... I didn't even think of the conversation I had with my mom, I just thought he had the wrong number.. Hey! I was disoriented!!! Anyway I told him he had the wrong number and nearly hung up, until he told me his name was Chris then it clicked.


( I should let you know the ITALICS above in Chris' column are my additions... since I figured no one knew who he was talking about"

2 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I just sent myself a message on my blog when I meant to send it to you....duh.
Anyway, get your food storage ready...I think this whole Obama thing is the beginning of the end.
Hang in there.

Grammy Sherie said...

Fun! This will be interesting to read!