Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Adlanna is 2yr's old!

Seriously can you believe she turned 2 years old yesterday? madness! Anyway Adlanna and I had a mellow day, I wasn't feeling great and so we just spent time together, we read lots of books, painted her "pretties" and played. I wanted to play outside in the swimpool but with the smoke from the new harmony fires I didn't want her or I sitting out breathing that nasty stuff in.

After daddy got home from work we opened presents.. we decided in the end she didn't need a cake today and one on saturday she is ONLY two... so no goodies, but she did get her requested dinner MAC AND CHEESE for dinner. :) lucky girl!

A few new things about Adlanna
  • She is now able to do summersaults all by herself
  • She has to say night night and hug both mom and dad each night, because if only one parent puts her to bed she lays there crying the other parents name until they give in and come in for a hug.
  • she can NEARLY count to TEN... she says them all but sometimes mixes up the order
  • She likes to sing along with mom even when we are brushing her teeth singing the ABC's
  • She has become such the hair styler... She loves to brush and play with mommys hair...
  • if she runs into something and gets an ouchie, she will scold the item and tell it no no and that's naughty.
  • Adlanna vacumned the living room the other day... with the real vacumn... just mom standing there saying pull it back push it forward :) very cute!
  • Adlanna is learning to say sorry when she is naughty and being responsible for her actions
  • She also understands and MOST of the time follows directions if we tell her to take 2 more bites to get down etc...
  • She is the biggest helper she gets dressed, undressed by herself puts her cloths in the hamper, makes her bed, brings diapers and wipes for bum changing time, she will clean up and even help with the pets.
  • She randomly tells us she has to poop and we make it to the potty to poop.
  • She loves to read books and have them read to her
  • She has learned to talk to the baby and tell her hi, and come out! LOL
  • She is really good at listening and following directions


These are the pictures from last night :) she loved her stuff... I think her fav items were the lipstick (she's such a fan of chapstick) the shoes surprise surprise and the glasses... she cried when we took the glasses away to go night night.



















she's trying to show you TWO years old!

















This is what I found when she was talking and I got her out of bed in the morning, she was all ready DIVA'ed out. :) HEE HEE made me laugh!
Since I started posting Adlanna has put on her chapstick 3 times, I taught her how to use the perfume bottle and rub it on her wrists and she put it on her armpits... AND she is currently painting my fingers and toes (i love pretend!)

6 comments:

The King Family said...

Very cute! Happy birthday Addie! We love you! :)

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe she is 2! Happy birthday to Addlanna

The Loden's said...

Wow she is such a girl! I love it~ Her hair looks cute in piggy tails!

Grammy Sherie said...

She is so fun! I am glad that she is excited about her gifts. She is growing up so fast! Love you guys! See you soon.

Missy Mauch said...

THose are the cutest pictures!!! Where did you get that purse, glasses, and shoes set? I need one for Maddie!

Julie said...

So sorry we weren't able to make it. :-(

I posted a really cute pict of Heidi and Adlana on the blog. And of course you can use any pict you want for the bow blog.

She is such a doll, I love her outfit!