Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 7, 2009

The ultra sound update

I am WAY behind and I'm going crazy so I have to start organized and go in order!!

Friday we had the Ultrasound the tech said the baby is estimated 7lbs 1oz.... give or take a pound. So she could be 6.1 -8.1...

I haven't yet mentioned that my OB said he would induce me on 39 weeks... which is a week and two days away but I don't think he will do it now that she isn't really THAT big. I get checked tomorrow so I will know what he thinks of the estimate... also if he estimates differently than the tech... AND if I'm more dilated... which let me just say I am concerned that I will be more dilated and she will be here too fast since Chris is working an hour away and I don't have anyone to watch Addie if my water pops for like a half hour... anyway I might be a little stressed... I don't know what to hope for. LOL

that's it, Adlanna's birthday will be my next post, once I get pics all ready to go!

No comments: