Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The other King family update

So I have to periodically update the familys and people I want in my scrapbook and there is a lot of adorable pics of our neice bailey lately that I have to show you all. She just started a dance class, OH MY! She couldn't get cuter! Now we need video Josie!

I am sorry but I think Cliff's face is so so stinking funny!

Check out the cute pumpkin hat josie made and her new ETSY shop here because my girls are models there and so they are famous!!!


Seriously I am not sure if Josie made this dress, but I want one if she did. It's it adorable!!!
gotta love the cheese face!

No comments: