Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 28, 2009

PLEASE VOTE AND HELP ME WIN

Photobucket

One of my favorite blogs is running a fundraiser for March of Dimes she has TONS of prizes and get entered to win when you make a donation to the cause. She also promises a prize to anyone who donates over $15.00. Among this fun she is running a Cute baby, kid and pet contest to also support the cause and spread the word.
I have entered Adlanna and Jennalee into this contest and wanted to share it with you so you could RUN VOTE FOR MY GIRLS

The baby contest is HERE and Jennalee is #3

The Kid contest is HERE and Adlanna is #15

Please run vote and pass this email on to support the March of Dimes fundraiser and to help me WIN!!!

Thanks so much,
Brandy

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I voted for both good luck to them!