Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 25, 2009

Picture fun

So the story behind this picture:
Yesterday I walked in to get Adlanna from her bed in the morning, and she wasn't in her bed. She wasn't playing with toys, she wasn't on the top bunk, or in the closet... I couldn't find her. I could hear her breathing... but could not physically see her. It was so strange so know she was there but couldn't find her, I bent down to look under the slide but nothing... Then she giggled because I said "you who Adlanna" and she was on that shelf circled, sitting indian style and bent over her legs, I ran to get the camera and told her to sit still so I could take a pic, (which normally works) but she was down before I returned. :(
I had a good laugh.











anyone remember this outfit? I love love love Carters matching outfits I wish that's all I owned for both kids everyday! LOVE THEM!

3 comments:

The King Family said...

I remember it, I picked it out! haha Cute!

The Loden's said...

So cute!! Addie is a Great Poser! hahah

heidijogoody said...

That is too funny that you found Adlanna on that shelf! I love all the cute pictures in this post.