Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jennalee is a week old.

I took some pics of the beanies aunt Josie made her and the cacoon but I am not really happy with any of them, so we will be trying again, she was pretty fussy again (I have tried this twice now) so again i'll try some more until I get some good ones, she also is getting stretched out too long to stay in the cacoon when she starts kicking LOL






Short update is that Jennalee is a week old today. That week FLEW past! She is a very strong baby wiggling and holding her head up really well, she smiles a lot in the mornings, so daddy hasn't seen one yet, yesterday she giggled a two ha ha laugh. Her schedule has kinda been all over the place nursing every 2 hours sometimes and sometimes 30min after she is done she acts hungry again, so we have been adjusting and trying to figure out if she is really hungry or just wants to suck, she had a really hard time staying asleep yesterday I think she may have had gas now, but yesterday I was clueless and it was any little noise that woke her up. So Adlanna and I played out back one nap so that the baby wouldn't hear and wake up at the smallest thing. She is sleeping good at nights off and on, every other night she wakes 3-4 times and the other nights she wakes once or twice.. Last night she woke at 3am and 6:30 am so that was nice I actually got some sleep.
Oh and Jennalee's cord fell off Sunday night.Aunt Brittany got a smile on her phones camera while in the hospital

Adlanna is still being a wonderful big sister, she is still blessing the baby a million times when she sneezes and helping get diapers and wipes for multiple stinky diapers, she has been pretty good with leaving the baby alone if she is in the swing... but I am constantly watching ... because that's all it will take is a second. LOL Adlanna loves the binky and thinks Jenna wants it every second so we have to put those out of reach because she is nearly obsessed. She also started copying mom yesterday I yawned a thousand times so she closed her eyes and opened her mouth as wide as it could go and then say TIRED LOLShe had her eyes open for this one, but this one I asked her to yawn. LOL

Yesterday Adlanna came and sat next to me while I fed the baby mommy's milk, so later on when the baby was crying, she came over and tried pulling at my shirt and saying milk milk, because she knew the baby wanted milk. It was stinking cute!!!!


Off the subject I have to tell you how many things I have been winning from online blog giveaways etc. I won a kroger $30.00 gift card, a $30.00 sweet pea boutique gift card, a kathy ireland baby girl gift set (which had a large minky quilt and two minky burps in it), A set of ponds new facial towelettes, & at huggies ride the rewards program I have won a $25.00 prepaid visa and now a 25.00 starbucks gift card. So enter giveaways!!! LOL

5 comments:

The King Family said...

SO cute! I swear that was how long they said to make it! I guess they are supposed to be all scrunched up in it, maybe try when she is sleeping lol!

The Loden's said...

Is it the Who's that wear hats like that? Like on Horton hear a who. it is very cute though! I like the last one with the hat. way to go on all the winnings!!!!

Grammy Sherie said...

Well I am missing little Jennalee, so thanks for sending photos! That helps. Love you! Keep those photos coming.
I am happy that Addie can be such a good big sister!
love ya

heidijogoody said...

I haven't been on here for a few days so this is the first I have seen the new addition! so glad she is here safe and sound and that Addlanna is doing so well with her. She is a little cutie.

Unknown said...

I love those hats!! The pink one is too cute!!