Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pictures from Brittanys camera for the rest of the week/weekend









































The joys of getting a group of 5 kids to smile. All the grandkids on my side of the family. :)
lf to rt, top to bottom: Jaiden, Kaylah, Danika, Adlanna, Jennalee







2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

I take such good pictures!

Unknown said...

Hey Chica!! Just checking out your blog....You have a ton of pictures!!! I love the one of the 2 girls in the playhouse! They are so cute! I was getting kinda nervous while dragging down on this last post though. So glad the kids moved down to the floor. You sweet little one is already getting so big!! Time flies huh?