Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 14, 2009

Preparation

Ok, so yes i'm a procrastinator... but I kept thinking I would jinx myself for prepping early for this baby... so here I sit less than 24hrs from inducment and I have the following to finish TODAY:
  • Pack the Hospital bag- ok yes I have gotten a lot of crap about this one not being done, and YES I will also say Brittany has been telling me to pack it for weeks. However, I have a MIL who told me I jinx myself by packing it... and a few other people but I wanted to highlight her. LOL So I haven't. I have an outfit for Jennalee and one for me packed that's it. I do have a pile of bathroom stuff set aside in case chris had to pack me last minute he would know what I wanted from the bathroom.... So I gotta finish this packing today. :)
    **if I remember what even I will need**
  • Get 100% caught up on Dishes and Laundry these two tasks are NEVER done and never caught up and someone is going to be helping Chris stay caught up on Laundry because I swear he has more laundry in a week then us two girls..... maybe we need to buy him more work clothes. No really he is VERY good at helping and keeping up with his own laundry.
  • Get the infant car seat out and ready to go... I am sure Chris can do this, but just easier for me since I know where it's at...
  • Burn pictures to disc, the computer has a million and They need to be put on a disc and made room for a million more. LOL Not #1 but should really be done SOON.


Here is the stuff that you should be proud I have done!
  • Paid bills and gotten those all done for a while
  • Caught up on blogging for people that sent me items to review
  • Finally got Adlanna's birthday party blogged... I wanted that done before the baby for sure.
  • Put everyone on notice that I will be out..... i.e. Etsy shop etc.
  • Changed my phone plan because I was already over on minutes and I knew more calls would just be coming
  • Picked a Full name for this kid
So randomly let me just jot down some thoughts.
-So for your first kid you are so excited and you know it will hurt etc, you don't care and when you go into labor you just deal with it. The second kid is a bit more anticipated... you know it's going to hurt and what were you thinking... and you kinda freak out and stress and are scared to feel pain and cross your fingers you don't go into labor every day... etc. Then you add inducement where your aware of you actually going to the Hospital to purposely be put in pain etc... its NERVE RACKING......... After we decided on Jennalee's middle name yesterday I got really excited and talking to my sister about where her family would fit and stay in my house while I am not there etc... made me realize I was bringing the baby back home with me..... which I hadn't realized yet... so it's all very real now and much more exciting and less nerveracking.
- I cannot wait to see this kid! Seriously I don't know if everyone is like this but seriously it's interesting... Is she going to look like Adlanna? Is she going to have lots of DARK hair like Adlanna, Is she going to look like me or chris, What color hair will it turn to later on, Will she look like a Jennalee... etc... all sorts of exciting questions I can't wait to learn the answer to!
- Adlanna is going to be the BEST big sister ever!!!!!!! She loves babys just on Saturday night when Chris and I went on our final date night (with Adlanna) she heard a baby cry across the restruant and she had to tell mom that the baby was sad... She is so so cute I can't wait to see how much she helps and grows with her sissy.


The Weekend update:
This weekend was crazy... Chris worked on Saturday and last minute I wanted to go on date night since it would be the last time we could for a while and the last time just having to find a babysitter for 1 kid. So I called around and last minute no go. no babysitter... so we just took Adlanna out to dinner because the movie she wouldn't do and o'well dinner is better than anything, We ate at Wingers.. yes chris picked. And it was very very yummy, then we went a little crazy and ran to walmart to get some groceries so that we weren't out the day I went in to the have the kid... and grabbed a few too many snacks too. LOL So when Chris got home late we went with him all unshowered and all, but it was a lot of fun!
Then Sunday morning he had to run to ST. George to grab tools and then to brianhead to fix a broken Dozer to finish the job today as much as possible before taking tues off... AND at the last minute on Sat. a worker broke it... so it was a last minute plan change. After the item was taken apart so they know exactly what parts to take up today to fix it, Chris took Adlanna for a walk and ride in the equipment... He took this adorable picture and it's cuter on his phone because it was small enough you couldn't see the candy in her mouth LOL But she loved it, they drove past me and she was all grins and waving and blowing kisses, she cried and tried to stay in there when Daddy climbed out. LOL They were both all smiles when the ride was over. :)

Then we came home and watched Race to witch mountain and ate those snacks and yummy left overs from Wingers... and just chilled. After the movie Chris and I jumped up and cleaned... it was an awesome family effort, Adlanna loves to vacuum so she helped me vacuum the living room and helped daddy vacuum the kitchen.. and cried when we would turn off the vacuum she would cry "pushy pushy" LOL We got the house pretty good and clean for me to not be here and for co. except previously mentioned laundry and dishes. Then we got Adlanna in the tub and played and played and played until she said poop and we had to yank her dripping wet from the tub to put her on the potty. She pooped sure enough, and pee'd. :) Such a big girl. I should tell you now she says poop about twice a day and we run to the potty... she only goes about half the time, but it's exciting she is excited and thinks of going without being asked all day long. :)

A few of you know that I woke up a few morning ago with a sore throat, then stuffy nose, yesterday my whole head was going to explode it was heavy etc... great a headcold and labor joy. So I haven't slept well because you can't with a plugged nose and sore throat, a girl has to breath!!! So I took tylenol pm and I feel asleep sitting up on the couch. LOL I slept great!!!!!! yeah since I have to wake at 3am tomorrow to call the Hospital then be there at 4am. :) I needed that sleep!

Well that's all for now... I gotta get going today or I never will. Have a great day and great week. I will post a pic and the details as soon as I am home and feel up to it. :)
XOXO

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Good luck with getting everything done and to answer your questions from my blog. They never told me what I had was P.P they just told me the placenta was low and usually it moves up as you grow so that is why they had me come back and sure enough it had moved up when I went back.

The Armstrong Family said...

Brandy must have asked that question for me........I go back on Oct 2nd to make sure mine has moved up. Brandy jinx how?

The King Family said...

We watched that movie this weekend to! Cant wait to see her! :) I will have your package in the mail and out first thing in the morning!