Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adlanna's 2yr Dr. appointment & Jennalee's 3day Dr. appointment























So Friday we had the 3day old appointment for Jennalee and since I knew she was coming soon I put off Adlanna's 2 yr appointment to just do them together and save a trip. so here is that update

Adlanna is 23 lbs...(this is a rough guesstimate since she WOULD NOT STAND OR SIT OR LAY on any scale we tried) she is 23 1/2 inches tall, the Dr. Said she had a big noggin... (I don't see it) but that she was petite and very small for her age... picky eaters will do that... She had her finger poked for a iron and hemoglobin levels and was just dandy. She was nervous I think of being up on the table etc so it was a struggle, Poor Danika went with us and she thought they were hurting Addie so she just cried :( She also would NOT keep the band aid on long enough to stop the finger from bleeding so she got blood on her shirt and me and the chair and finally Aunt Brittany convinced her to put on a new kitty band aid and she managed to leave that one on until we got home... I need to start carrying band aides I guess.

The Dr. also said that the most common choking hazards for her are still HOTDOGS and GRAPES.

Jennalee is 6lbs 12oz and 19inches long. She only lost 6oz and the average newborn loses 8 I think he said, also she was longer because she has had time to stretch out and become more flexible... *shrug* He said her head to body etc ratio was great her head was perfect size for her body and she was very well balanced. :)

Oh, yeah and I took these pics before the appointment I had to test out that little sister bow... HEE HEE HEE. I was very happy with one with the girls together and the one close up with the lil sister bow of Jenna. They are my favorites but as you can see I wanted the other "story telling ones" in the blog book so here they are! Oh and the random ones of Adlanna are because as soon as I was taking Jenna's pics she wanted to cheese and make faces too. HEE HEE

I love these girls!

Adlanna loves to bless Jennalee as Jenna sneezes often and multi times in a row, and she loves to hold her (and does a dang good job when mom helps her hold her sissy) she loves to say eyes and nose etc and show me the differnt parts of Jenna's little face... we try to get her to point instead of touching though LOL She loves to try to put the binky in when Jennalee is "SAD" and patts and rubs her when she is crying to make it better. She is getting less obsessed and since the baby has been born she has been refussing to nap and help out, she wont get dressed or listen to mom AT ALL.. today she finally got dressed and help do some things AND NAP! WAHOO... the craziness is finally dying down. :)

Oh and for those of you who know I didn't allow Adlanna to have a binky for a few weeks at birth because of nipple confussion here is the story for Jennalee. She is a big sucking baby.. she needs the sucking for sleep and when I started nursing her and she went to town no problems there and then she needed to suck much more than I could handle... (VERY TENDER) we had to do the binky, it was that or supplement with formula and I chose the binky. So she does use the binky and I am very glad because She spit up the other night and it was bloody.. which freaked me out but I knew my nipples were sore and a look closer showed indeed some cracks and blood. :( Thank heavens for binky's!

My family has been here all week helping me with the girls and around the house so thank you to them. They just left this morning so we have been just hanging out as a family today... spending some fun time with Adlanna making goodies together in the kitchen and watching movies on daddy's lap. :) Life is grand.

**THERE IS MORE PICS COMING LIKE 4 MORE BUT BLOGGER WONT LET ME LOAD THEM**

2 comments:

The King Family said...

Cute outfit! :) She is darling and Addie looks like a great big sister! Cant wait to see pix of her in the cocoon and hats ect!

Grammy Sherie said...

Best of luck with your precious family! Looking for more pictures too! xoxo