Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 31, 2009

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So I gained 3 lbs... LOL but that's not the GOOD news... i'm dilated to a 3 and 80%! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he said he will see me next week if i'm still preggo LOL I dont want to get my hopes up, but I was a 3 when my water popped with Adlanna... the BEST part is..............

I have only had ike 2 contractions since last appointment so I didn't even have to suffer to be dialating.. LOL he said it's because she is DOWN there and putting pressure down there :)

Adlanna just put a bib on the dog LMBO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey chicka!! Thanks for the invite!! Congrats on being a 3! Do some walking to get a little further...worked for all my kids!!

kevin and angie said...

soooooooooooooo close!!! very exciting!!

heidijogoody said...

That is such great news! Hope she comes soon for you