Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love being a mommy because.......

Yesterday Adlanna was so cute, I have to tell you about it.

So normally she goes through a few sets of shoes a day, matching sets and random ones etc... taking them off and on and etc all day long. Not yesterday. When we got her dressed I gave her shoes she didn't want she said no to like 3-4 pair. Finally I grabbed a new pair with tags still on it knowing she would want them. She said yes. So she put socks on then the new fancy shoes (normally she will end up with no socks but the shoes on later) She kept those shoes on all day until nap time, she BALLED at nap time and threw a fit because I told her we had to take them off, and that she could have them when she woke up. The second I walked in to get her from her nap she said "SHOES" I laughed, and put them right back on. Dang they stayed on all day even the socks. She got naked a few min. before dad got home but still socks and shoes in tact. :)

Later that day she was exploring and found a swimming suit, so I told her to put it on, so she put the top on.. which was wrong but cute that she tried. a few min later she brought the shorts to me and I told her they were like pants they go on her legs, so she came back a minute later like this:again I laughed. (the second pic. shows you the top on her back :) LOL)

When daddy got home I already mentioned she was naked, so I pointed out the swimming suit on the ground and told her to put it on to show daddy, so she did.. the right way this time... AND then threw a fit that we wanted to take a picture LOL So cute.
save me mommy!


Then for randomness I felt HUGE yesterday i'm sure it had to do with the tighter outfit than normal, but I wanted to point out how big I am, because my belly button popped... its flat ... yep turkey is done.yeah didn't know he was taking my pretend modeling shot LOL
see it was a joke. Don't laugh about my messy shirt it's hard to keep this belly clean.

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I totally love how Addlanna is wanting to wear that swimsuit :) She is a little cute thing. My belly button has been pretty much poking out for the past month or so but this turkey is not done yet!

The King Family said...

CUte! :)

kevin and angie said...

what a cute girl you have, and i must say you are looking great!! can't wait to see that baby!!

Grammy Sherie said...

Nice belly! I am glad that you are not too shy to have pics this time. I miss you guys! Love you!