Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Hogle Zoo & 34 week O.B. Appointment

Sunday we went to the Hogle Zoo... it was only suppose to get up to like 79 degrees so we figured this was our chance to go. :) There was an adorable baby giraffe, and a baby snow leopard.








































p






After the zoo we met my family for dinner and filled up our bellies before heading the long drive home :) Thanks for coming everyone!

Today I had my 33weeks and 5 day appointment.
The baby's HB was 144bpm, she feels like she is head down, I gained a whole .8pounds... so 1 pound up. My belly finally measures RIGHT on the BUTTON he said...

I got to schedule my Ultrasound for Sep 4th at 5:30pm. ( I might move the time a few hours earlier: I will be 37weeks and 2days)

He said my next appointment which is 35weeks and 5 days he does the strep test and IF I want him to check me he can see if i'm dialated. Which hello, if he's going to be down there he might as well!!! That's my thoughts. Otherwise I am still fine without insulin... and he wants me to keep up the good work. :)

3 comments:

kevin and angie said...

I LOVE Hogle Zoo... it looks like you all had a great time!!! And I cannot believe how far along you are, boy does time fly!!! EEEEK!!! So so close! And I am so so excited for you!!!

heidijogoody said...

Gotta love the zoo, especially when the weather feels nice. Glad to hear your doctors appointment went well. How are you only gaining that small amount of weight?

Jinii said...

Weren't the baby animals so cute!!! So funny that we were there only a few days apart. You look so great!