Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 24, 2009

zero, zip, zilch

yep that's right! dilated to a BIG FAT ZERO!!! The the o.b. says he is not concerned about the baby being big, she would have to be hiding real well...but they will do the US anyway... and if she is 11lbs or more then it will be c-section... STOP rewind... yes that's right he said 11lbs today... ummmmmmmmmmmm no. that's all, no he is wrong if she is ONE ounce bigger than 10 lbs he has a FIGHT on his hands... i'm not jokin'

good news I guess... is that I lost 2 lbs??

whatever i'm done.

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Wow! 11 lbs that is nuts! I am hoping or your sake she will not be that big. How big was Addlanna when she was born?

The King Family said...

Since Addie was only 6 something pounds, I HIGHLY doubt this one will be more than 8! Seriosly! Expecially if you had high numbers and were prediabetic with her anyway. I call BS! I am sorry he makes you stress! I am sure everything will be fine!

The Armstrong Family said...

Adlanna was 7lbs 2ounces.
This one will be a 7 pounder as well you have nothing to worry about! As far as dilation goes some people don't even start dilating until AFTER they go into labor it is not a sign of things happening as sooner or any later so just relax and enjoy it will all happen soon enough :)