Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry so many posts!

I just wanted to put it out there and tell you that I had my uncle Ed pass this morning... we all knew it was coming but sometimes that doesn't make it much easier. My Aunt Judy's (my mothers sister) husband Ed passed, he had diabetes and had some seizures etc and has been having issues for a long time. * sorry I don't know all the details*

I grew up with their daughter Sarah and spent weeks at a time at their house so I feel pretty close to Judy and Ed. Judy has always been there and stayed in contact with me and I think I feel the worst for her... I just don't want to see her in pain.

So, If you would all say a prayer for their family and mine, (my mom is having a hard time with this she IS and always has been pretty close to Judy.) We would appreciate it. :)

Thanks! LOVE you all!!
XOXOX
Brandy

2 comments:

The King Family said...

Darnit! Our family will be going through the same thing within weeks when my Uncle passes too, not east at all! Sorry :(

Grammy Sherie said...

I am so sorry! I will be thinking of you and your family! Death is never easy! Love you guys!