Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 31, 2009

Serious lack of pictures these days...

I really don't know what to post. I have NOT been taking pictures and we just run around these days. LOL

So I guess an update is this:
Adlanna is adorable and she makes us giggle all the time and fake laughs too which just makes us giggle more. She is doing crazy things and saying things that just make me miss my little girl. Her hair cut is fun but i'm struggling to learn how to do it... she let me use a blow dryer and round brush the other day but the roundbrush was too big and didn't do anything but make it fluffy, for this I got a smaller brush to try today.

Chris is still stressed working in Brianhead, he is got a lot better, no more talking all night in his sleep and no more doing crazy things because he isn't paying attention... but in a few weeks it will be nice to have him back... and have his tuesdays nights his cooking night really his cooking night again... and can we say help with dishes!?!

I am feeling fat... of course, the baby just gets bigger and bigger and so it's interesting day to day. My psyatic nerve went crazy this weekend and cramped up and put me into immediate tears... or watery eyes and Chris ran over because of my GASP and helped me. Otherwise I am good, I have an OB appointment here in an hour so we shall see, I don't think I have had enough contractions to even be a 1 yet... so I don't even want to be checked but I guess I will just to get more contractions going... :(

The weekend was fun, My mother knocked on my door at like 8:30pm on Friday on her way to Vegas to pick up agnes the dog for a weekend of dog sitting for my cousin. Then Saturday Adlanna and I went up and ate lunch with Daddy in brainhead on the job and with the crew. :) Then we got home and Sherie my MIL showed up at like 5:30pm to stay and visit with us for a while. We hung out and ate some good food to celebrate my birthday... I even got to taste the white chocolate molten lava cake at Chilis ... Then we also went out shopping together and got some christmas and birthday shopping done for little miss A and some other errands done. Thanks sherie for the long visit and everything!

Oh yeah lets not forget we got a new family member this week we are testing out. We got a dog! Yes it's true I know you think we are crazy we went back and forth and back and forth and when I had my mind made up Chris decided the opposite and then we talked some more and we were both convinced. LMBO We have a 3yr old Shitzu/ Maltese... I can't say 100% it's heaven, because I was woken up by whining to let him out to go potty... and a few times barking at the cat in the middle of the night... BUT he is sure cute and sorry please don't kill me... but we haven't even taken a picture of him yet LOL He is a fluffball and needs to be groomed. Chris did take these while Adlanna was exploring.. LOL

I have started my bloggy giveaway party over at the buzz where two items will be listed each day from yesterday to this saturday so make sure you check them out and enter to win. Since I can't... feel free to give me your winnings if it's something you really don't want to keep for yourself LOL j/k ... kinda

Friday I also made and listed a few new bows on the MADEJUST4YOU site and boy that was fun and exciting!Large layered bowMedium Layered set
I had 3 orders that night with those listed and I am thrilled to be able to fill them and keep making more bows. On Saturday my shipment of like 6-7 printed ribbon showed up so I can't wait to get into those maybe tomorrow and make some fun stuff to list more!!! Seriously I have one girl asking for a suprise bow and although i'm stressed about surprising her I am totally excited and have it 90% done :) YEAH!!!

Ok, that's it for now, I might update from the OB later if there is anything really to report we shall see. Right now I have to finish my makeup and hair before Adlanna wakes up and then get her dressed. :) **Spoke too soon she is awake!**

XOXO

1 comment:

The King Family said...

Congrats- thats cool you got a dog! Fun!