Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday update & Adlanna surprise!

Ok, so I got my package from Sherie in the mail and was excited to open and play with my new camera LENS!!! YEAH!!!

On Tues I got my hair done just the same really as last time so no pics... Just a few more layers around my face. :) and more red highlights.


at Kiddie kandids we would say there's a bug on my nose to get them to look at us... yeah didn't work for Adlanna she wanted to look at her nose.
dont' know but she's pretty...
I asked her to fluff the bottem of her hair like a model and this is what I got...




then Shrek walked by and she wanted to pet him with her foot.
AH............. isn't she cute?!??!
then she got goofy!




last one if my fav.

So did anyone notice anything???


Oh and it's so funny, she nearly smacks herself getting her hair out of her face and so her daddy copies her and then they start smacking themselves in the face over and over and over and are just in giggling fits... it's entertaining to watch and contagious to laugh.

Then I played with my lens a little and they are all WAY similar.. but the different expressions... Gosh I had to keep them all.




6 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

She got a Kaylah haircut!

Grammy Sherie said...

What a beautiful little girl! Very fun pics! Who did her hair it is very cute. She looks very grown up!

kevin and angie said...

beautiful girl!!! love it!

The King Family said...

Cute hair cut! :)

heidijogoody said...

dont you just love little girls with hair cuts like that! so very cute

Missy Mauch said...

I Love her haircut! SO cute!!!