Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a........

So Friday after work we headed out to surprise my sister Brittany. She was throwing a party on Saturday to announce the gender of her baby on the way. We got to her house at like 10pm. I knew she would be suspicious but *shrug*

On Saturday morning we had to run some errands like buying diapers at Costco... and sadly enough they don't sell size 1-2 anymore so I will be switching and ordering from Amazon.com which is the same price as Costco.. (if you want details how to get this price let me know) We ran to play with new phones in person since I got Chris out of his Tmobile account last week, he could finally get a new phone and switch to Verizon. He got a LG NV Touch... so that was fun for him... I'm jealous. Then we headed to grab food and drinks for the party and get back to Britts by 3pm. I think we made it on time just a few min. before 3pm. :)

not everyone was on time so we had to wait for everyone before she would announce it. Finally I heard her say that she was going to have my dad cut the cake, which told me that there was something in the cake to tell us the gender. (cute idea)
so we all ate food and visited then we had Dad cut the cake (video on her blog or FB if anyone is interested) I saw pink almost immediatly and shouted it out... **sorry I couldn't help myself** I had been expecting a BOY... I think EVERYONE WAS.... but I wanted a girl... HEE HEE


Congrats to the Armstrongs!!!!!!!!!! **even though Jaiden is a little sad.. that's 5 girl grandkids to 1 boy.

Then after the party Britt and Greg babysat while Braxton, Tamara, Joane, JJ, Chris and I went on a triple date to see the new HARRY POTTER. It was good.. :) A long movie which didn't seem long but we came out after 11pm and I was surprised it was that long. :)

The rest of the trip to come later... I have dishes to do, a house to clean and a bow order to finish and mail. :) BYE for now.

2 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

I watched the movie on FB and thought that was a cute way to announce! When you talk to her next, ask how she made the frosting on the cake. I want to try and make it!

Jinii said...

I love this idea!!! Maybe I will have to do this for #2.