Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Adlanna story.. and other ramblings

Adlanna was asleep a few days ago for a nap. She was out for over two hours.. her typical nap is 2hrs... it was like 2.5hrs when she started making noise... I couldn't tell if it was crying or talking or just shouting... anyway it was just for a second then she would stop, then again then stop anyway this went on for about 20min... (sometimes like her daddy she talks in her sleep so I give it a min to make sure she is really awake) Finally It lasted a few min. longer than normal so I went down and stood by her door, I was STEALTHY quiet NO way she heard me. When I got to the door she was quiet so I stood there for a min, then I decided it was 5pm and she had slept nearly 3hours so even if she was still asleep she should wake up and I went in to cuddle and rub her back and wake her gently. :)

I snuck in there... however you could totally hear my footsteps on the carpet and laid down beside her... the covers were up over her entire head... which is NOT normal for her... and so I gently pulled the covers down, as I heard GIGGLING then when I saw her face she said "peek a boo!" and started laughing... GET CUTER!


A reg. update:
Chris is stressed beyond belief if you don't believe me let me tell you.. he has been up two nights in a row with a BAD sinus infection a few times a night... I know i'm already awake when he comes out to watch tv. , he is also TALKING twice as much in his sleep as regularly... talking about jobs and getting people out of the road, and that's not right re-grade it... oh yeah and he told Adlanna to sit down last night. LOL He didn't realize it was my birthday yesterday until 8pm when he was talking to his mom on the phone... *darn you sherie* LOL It is ok, I understand and I had a great day anyway... no worries. (he wasn't the only one who forgot)

I am not sleeping... I mean that... I lay down anywhere from 9:30-10:30pm and I manage to lay there until 12:30-1:30 until I either decide to give up and come out of the bedroom and do something sitting up until i'm so sore and uncomfortable I can go lay down and fall back asleep... Which by the way doesn't always work. The last two nights I have done that and fallen asleep for about 45 min, to wake to either Adlanna talking, or Chris talking... **maybe I should take her montior out of her room** then i'm awake for another hour or two... LAST night was the worst, I feel asleep at 4:30am for the FIRST time... no joke! Then woke at 5:30 to Chris and his alarm (don't worry it went off at 4:45am but we both slept through it for that long) and then again at 7am when Adlanna talked again. WOW it stunk! I should take the time to add, when I roll over in the middle of the night (45-50 times) one side I get heartburn and one side I feel like I have to pee because she lays on my bladder LOL... it's fun! I know your jealous!

Pregnancy: ouch... thats what I say.. I have just over 4weeks left and only 2 weeks until the US, but i'll just continue my rant...
  • my hip/leg/who the heck knows... pinches so bad periodically I can't move, i'm frozen in my tracks.. it's not like when I had the psyatic (SP) nerve thing with Adlanna... it's BAD and doesn't stop it's constant OUCH... hurts from the top of my hip down to the bottem of my butt on my RIGHT side...
  • I had to pee NO JOKE like twice in 20min yesterday the second time I refussed to go because I just thought the baby landed on my bladder and there was NO way I had to go again.. but after a few min I was in SO MUCH PAIN I went and sure enough. GRRRRR sorry TMI
  • heartburn is more frequent and since I can't just pop tums like CANDY I have to wait like 30min for the medicine to kick in... sometimes it's pretty awful.
  • depending on the day my belly button is protruding OUT, is flat or is an inny... depending on where the baby is LOL
  • Adlanna likes talking to her sissy and will put her hand on my belly if I tell her that the baby is moving and she will say "what's that" if the belly moves
I have been making bows like crazy I still have a shipment of ribbon coming but I have made bows every day for a week now and its still fun! Which is a good sign, I made one of my ultimate favorite bow yesterday but it's waiting on one color ribbon to tie the knot on top before I can take a pic to show you all. :) I am also excited to try to make new kinds like butterflys, lady bugs, flowers etc. :)here is my first attempt at dragonflies... I learned a few things to do differntly next time. :)


that's all for now.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That story of Addlanna doing peek-a-boo was so cute! I am sorry that you are just not sleeping well at all. When I got to that point I finally talked to my doctor and she gave me something to help sleep. You could also try the herbal tea called Sleepy time tea to help relax you.

The King Family said...

Sorry bout your birthday and not sleeping :(