Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 24, 2009

Alright now that i'm in a better mood

Ok, so sorry about earlier... it was a pretty crappy last few days. I won't vent and explain it all but that O.B. Appointment sure didn't help.

So the full appointment update is... yes I lost two pounds... wierd but whatever... Then he checked me and said "she's WAY down here.., once things get going, she isn't going to take long! Do you feel like you have a bowling ball between your legs" Yes actually I have been telling Chris that I have heard of people thinking they are going to just pop the baby out in the toilet or whatever... because of the pressure down there... this pregnancy I feel like it... now I know why. SHE IS WAY down there LOL

He also said she is still head down, and we talked about my sleeping problems and he said that he could prescribe Ambien, but I have to go RIGHT TO BED, if I get out of bed to switch the laundry I'm going to hallucinate and Chris is going to be bringing me in thinking something is wrong. LOL He also wanted to make sure I don't have to get up with Adlanna in the middle of the night.. I decided I don't need sleep that bad.. he said I could try Tylenol PM. *shrug*

The pain I feel in my leg, yeah he says it IS the psyatic nerve... just more painful this time.. NICE...

ok, so enough of belly talk, onto the rest of my life. Chris and I got a lot accomplished this weekend... even though he worked on Saturday we got Adlanna's room nearly done... not 100% but dang dang close! :) So that's nice. I also found a few things I have been storing I forgot I had.. so that's nice. I have a hair appointment today which is what I told Chris he is getting me for my birthday present. Then Wed... maybe Thurs. I will be running to St. George to eat lunch with Kori, she just found out she is having another BOY!!! And to get out of the house... Wed. and Thurs are suppose to be overcast and rainy... so that's why those days.

Hopefully soon I will be able to have my grand opening sale for the bow blog and shops... I have been waiting on stupid Etsy and Ebay sellers to get a few supplies and get some major bows listed before this grand opening... However in the meantime... please tell me your Grand opening sale ideas... lots and lots and lots of them... what would tempt you into buying some??? PLEASE give me ideas.

That's all for now. :)

:)

1 comment:

Missy Mauch said...

I'm glad that she's in the right position, but good heck! Can't she open up the door faster?! I'm sorry. I know how it is! My girls never want to come when they're due! I always have to get induced! Good job with Adlanna's room, though!