Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 15, 2009

The weekend was too windy to paint.....

So over the weekend we roofed the shed,


shopped in St. George, we found a Sit and Stand stroller in the classifieds we wanted, and a Eddie Bauer double stroller 0at Kid to Kid we wanted... and had to choose...

I love the GREEN




went to Wyatt's birthday party in New Harmony, *although there were like 40 or more people there and it was hectic, that's how birthday parties are suppose to be, and I wouldn't have it any other way!* Happy big 15 Wyatt!!!
She stole Jaylee's flip flops

she found the cakes

Teresa's parking lot.


We spent time with my friend from high school Jenny and took her little boys pictures. **see them on the photography blog HERE** It was a busy but good weekend.





Adlanna has learned the word "Yellow" and says it for everything! She cracked us up because if you ask what color your shirt is... it's Yewhoa, or what color a lemon is it's Yewhoa, if she's hungry it's Yewhoa, or if she has a stinky bum it's YeWhoa... no joke she repeats this CUTE CUTE version of the word Yellow for everything... Chris couldn't get her out of the car seat and so he shut the door and left here there... you could hear her scream YEWHOA!
So if we wanted her to look good, we would only ask questions like what color a lemon, or duck or other Yellow things are... so it seemed like she actually knows... but for now it's just cute!




Today I had my OB appointment, I have been stressing *I think I stress too much, how do I quit* about the numbers, I have gotten as high as 153 on my glucose and I have had 3 different FASTING numbers that were high, and that is a big naughty! So of course I was stressed out that I am ALREADY getting worse and that means medicine sooner (I think I've realized that I will be put on medicine before the baby comes no matter what) So the numbers he asked about were of course the 153 which was after breakfast one morning my fasting wasn't high that particular morning, but he saw I ate normally and it wasn't a thing I did. (I eat that same breakfast a few times a week and am NEVER high, so my body wanted to rebel that morning)
One day I had 5 poke readings because I was 140 after a GOOD lunch and I was bugged so I worked out until I was out of breath *dancing around the room and making a fool of myself* and re-tested 30min later and I dropped to 100... he was impressed with this!

Overall he said it was fine for now.

On another note and I hesitate to share this... but If it was me I would want to know, so here goes. I have occasionally (specifically 4 times to date) been in A LOT of pain... Last night was one of those times... From my ribs down to my parts, front, back, in out... ALL OF THE ABOVE hurts... BAD... most of the time I lay down and it will help ease the pain or help it go away, Tylenol helped the 3rd time it happened... Last night Tylenol was no help at all, I climbed into bed early to get it to go away but no go, I sat up, and walked around, and drank water, and pee'd and got into stink bug position... I am sure I looked crazy to anyone watching (but no one was) it WOULD NOT GO AWAY... after about 30min, I was crying and getting prepped to tell Chris I needed to go to the Dr. I was sure I was in labor! It eased up.

Sure enough, the OB agrees... he was concerned since I am only 26weeks this week, but said to come in next time, and keep monitoring it, and if it keeps up then he will need to check my Cervix to see if it's dilating...but I was doing everything right, trying to get it to stop. ... blah blah blah... sorry to make a long story, but I am now officially freaked out, I have been stressing out that my body is going to try to kick this baby out a bit early because maybe she will be too big and my body will say the timer is done... just a weird thought I have been having... anyway... That wouldn't be the cause but I have been concerned a lot the last week that my body doesn't want to cooperate... and now that the OB confirmed my fear that I was really in Labor, I am officially freaked.

*deep breath*

Ok, wheew.... anyway I lost another pound! YEAH!!! That means to date I am -2pounds down from pre-pregnancy weight. .. sounds good to me!



These Boyds bears are EVERYWHERE it's like they are haunting me and it's been tempting to NOT buy one! So cute!!!




Congrats Early to the Loden family who is being induced on Wednesday and will get to see their new little boy!! :) YEAH!!!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

That is too funny that Addlanna says yellow for everything! Sometimes you wonder where kids come up with this! I hope you are ok after your episode the other night. hange in there and keep that baby in there!