Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 26, 2009

Adlanna's big girl quilt and other fun stuff

Adlanna... Did you forget that Yogurt goes in your mouth and not on your head?




Yesterday I filled up the swimming pool because it was the first day in like a month that didn't look windy and the sun was out to heat up the water. By the time we went out to feel the water temp. (after her nap) it was overcast and windy.. GRRRRRRR so she stepped in but wouldn't get wet, which is good because she would have been cold. We played a little anyway then came in. This is the newest Swimming suit that her Aunt Josie made her. ETSY










I got Adlanna's big girl quilt done.. I just need to sew around the edges and wash it. :)











5 comments:

mcdaniel said...

I Love the blanket.

Grammy Sherie said...

Too bad about the weather. I know that she loves to play in the water. Good job on the big girl quilt.

Love you guys!
grammy

Missy Mauch said...

I just love the patterns on her quilt. Good job! BTW, Alicia is no longer doing her challenges weekly. They will be done monthly now. SO, you have a whole month to work on her new challenge. Go check it out!

The King Family said...

I see she is taking after her cousin once again, but this time by rubbing food in her hair.... They must get it from their daddy's? who knows! Cute rag quilt!

heidijogoody said...

That yogurt picture is so cute! And that quilt is adorable I like the fabric