Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Accident prone.

Adlanna where is your ouchie?




Adlanna show me your sad face




Cheese!


So Adlanna is always bonking her head and getting ouchies especially right inbetween the eyes on her forehead, just one after another... well yesterday she was chasing the cat, and didn't watch where she was going, and BOOM! It turned black within seconds!

No wonder she screamed until she was blue in the face, it had to hurt!

3 comments:

The King Family said...

Poor baby! She and her cousin must be related... hehe

Grammy Sherie said...

That is too bad! Bummer - First shiner! Cute faces though!

Have a great week3end on your road trip!
xoxoxo

heidijogoody said...

Ouchie! Poor thing! I think it is a kid thing. Today Lily was telling me to watch where I was going and then she turned and walked right into the wall! Whoops