Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Loden family photos

Seriously Joane you look amazing for just having a baby!! This is one of my fav. pics!!! Also I hope that I can look that good after baby#2... maybe it was the short 5hr labor!
aren't they tender?
seriously handsome, and I see both of you in this one!!!
what a good big brother...
Very handsome boys!!!
Again one of my favorites!!! Can't wait to see the 3 of you. Good luck to JJ in airforce bootcamp or training camp or whatever it really is... *i'm clueless*


Ok, So I really wasn't going to post this today since I have been posting like a mad women for the last few days, but I just got an update from Joane on stuff and I am just so excited I had to post these!!!!

No comments: