Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day Weekend day 2 Saturday

a big skull... doesn't it look like it?

s

k
n
o
b





the hill was steep so Addie went to grab this plant to help her, and fell... it wasn't stable... :(

she was always worried about her dirty hands

throwing her head back to fake laugh


dang too bad they weren't in focus!











bonk
daddy kissed it better


A few miles down the road from the Cliff Dwellers inn, we pulled over at these enourmous rocks to take photos, some of these are my favorites!!!



Then off the main highway to Lee's Ferry... through Marble Canyon.

rafters!!!










she loves the "wadder"




before the River tail began there were these old houses we checked out, and took more of my fav. pics!



she was grunting pushing the wheel



silly girl

peek a boo dad!
copy catter

Let the lee's ferry hike begin!
she must get this from her MA- nancy, because she had to carry rocks with her and brought some home with her.
part of the boat


fat one!
the sunken steam boat...


this hike almost killed me... it wasn't steep but LONG and it was getting HOT... I forgot my water bottle and my belly started aching.. I made Chris stop to rest with me...



headed back... daddy had the camera... HA HA HA



more balancing rocks... very cool I didn't get to see them because I was still exausted from the hike moments before...




Navajo bridge view: we were told that we could maybe see the Condors flying at the Navajo bridge so we sat on the bridge for a while until mommy smelled Addie stink up her diaper then we headed out and gave up.

seconds before an exploding diaper, that got on all her clothes, a new diaper, Chris' shirt... It was GROSS!!!! You should have seen us discover it when we got her out of the stroller cause I could smell her, and she ended up COMPLETELY NAKED IN PUBLIC until we could get her whole back cleaned up and clean clothes out of the luggage packed in the car. Chris had to drive to the nearest gas station so I could wash my hands and he could change his poopie shirt.... he came out of the gas station with a DARK blue shirt from washing it off in the sink and it made me laugh, why he didn't just take off the shirt and switch beats me... he did that in the parking lot which I found funny because I think the ONLY time in 4 years I have seen Chris shirtless in public is swimming or lakes... I was hysterical it was so gross!



crows while we were watching for condors

Lake powell begins
this you can see the resort we stayed at WAHWEAP marina at lake powell it was right on the lake, we even had a lake view from our room...




more silly fake laughing


the left building is the restraunt overlooking the lake, we didn't eat there it was too expensive, we went for pizza instead.

caught in the act

she climbed on the table at the pizza joint to get to the drinks


So we ended at lake powell, we were too exausted from the whole days trip that we didn't have energy to swim in the lake or pools, but I wish we could have. Also adlanna fell asleep immediatly in the room after taking a bath with mom! :)

It was a great day!!!

4 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

Lots of cool pics, for awhile there I was going to say where are you in all these pictures!

The King Family said...

How fun! Awesome pix!

heidijogoody said...

Wow all those pictures are great!

Grammy Sherie said...

I am glad to see that you did get pictures of yourself. Looks like you had a great time.
xoxo