Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Apples Apples Apples



So exciting yesterday we were outback doing work and I glanced at my tree and saw some apples!!! I knew they were coming but they are BIG! I counted 29 total, so I popped some off, because the tree was getting really top heavy!! WOW!















The Belly Update: This child is a wiggler... seriously just wiggles and wiggles and wiggles all day long... She might be a little gymnast because she is doing cartwheels and back hand springs in there... It is wild!

My belly button is more than half way popped out... which is how Chris says tells you how far I am because it's like a turkey timer when it pops out i'm done. HA HA HA

*I couldn't help but post about the apples, seriously I am thrilled!
hope you can keep up with my million posts this week!*

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Those apples are looking great! my girls were wigglers too so now just take you wiggler and times it by two and you will know what I felt :) My belly button does the same thing.