Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend at Britts & Return home






Saturday morning we had a parade to go to, so we walked a block down to the road and found a beautiful spot in the middle of the road to watch it. It was awesome besides starting late!... they gave out lots of candy, toothbrushes, tshirts, balloons and balloon creatures, otter pops, and Frisbee's so that was cool. I would go back to that parade every year, it was over 2hrs long and lots of fun!

After the parade the babies needed naps so we took them back to the house and put them down... Britt and I both nearly napped on the couches while we waited for them to wake. Chris showed up around lunch time we all had pizza and then when the babies woke we went to the carnival!

It was nice weather for the most part, sunny, then cloudy off and on to keep you not too cold and not too hot. The older kids had fun riding rides, rock climbing and eating goodies. Greg and Chris took a helicopter ride over the whole area and took pics from Britts camera down at us girls and kids at the carnival... I will post those later when Britt sends them to me! (hint hint nudge nudge)


'Chris decided at the face painting booth that Adlanna wanted to have her face painted, so I warned him to hold her still and she just sat there the whole time... HA HA
We ran into my parents for a a short time there and visited. Then off it was for more rides and fun!

Yes, I did get sunburned, I was burned at the parade which is because I didn't even think it would last long enough to get burned or that early in the morning... blah, owell!

After the carnival we made it back to Britts house and us grown ups stayed up late and talked ... don't know why we didn't get rockband or guitar hero out... maybe because we were all so exhausted!

Adlanna slept in Dani's toddler bed the whole trip, she would get out to throw a fit once I put her in, but when I went back to see if she was sleeping each time she was out in the bed all snuggled, so it was fun! She did really well, she did manage to fall out of the bed once in the middle of the week despite the rails... but it was OK i just pulled her in bed with me. :) Danika and Adlanna seemed to get along better than ever this trip... Adlanna was more lovey dovey in the mornings when she normally doesn't like her cousin at all... and they started actually just playing more and more... of course there was some pushing and etc. but I thought overall they had more fun this trip then ever before! She also started saying Kay for kaylah, and she says NICE... (be nice is what we always tell her) and other things I forget. Oh she does and will kiss you better and says better if you show her an ouchie.

Thanks to Brittany and Greg for driving me around all week, and helping me all week, and all the food and etc we used! Thanks to Kaylah for sharing her bedroom she is always kicked out of her room for us when we come and stay and she is really sweet about it! Thanks to my mom and dad for dinner and help getting the dresser taken care of, and for Britt and the kids to helping me get them through the check stands and standing there just waiting all freaking night to get them safely home.


Sunday morning we were going to get up and leave early we had a trip to Delta planned, and then were told about my Grandma Ross taking my dad out for his birthday (which was the 8Th) and so we tagged along. We all ended up at chuck a rama... which I haven't been to since I was like 12... surprise my uncle and aunt and cousins and their kids all showed up... Cindy's family would have been there but had a trip to the ER the night before. It was nice to eat at a buffet to be able to have lots of choices and be able to know what I was eating and counting carbs as opposed to fast food which we ended up doing a few times and I had to guess on what I was eating... plus Addie is so picky with food a buffet is good to try a whole bunch of different things.

So since I brought it up, yes I did a lot of guessing on this diet this week, I ordered a book to guide me but it never came so I was on my own. I was 141 *highest to date* for breakfast one day... but that was breakfast at home and I ate just fine and knew it so that was weird, the fast food, like subway, scone cutter etc... I was always low on, I actually even took a nibble of a scone and was still low! So I guess I am a good guesser!

After lunch we said our good byes and headed out, we texted Chris' cousin Brady and Randi to meet up with them to see their new house being built and left. We found out that Sherie was going to be in mapleton, so we stopped there at David's house then ran to see the new house! It is beautiful guys!! Alexa and Adlanna played together with Grammy out in the window well HA HA HA... Then we left to the butcher to pick up a beef Sherie had all ready to take home, and then ate at subway together and headed home. We left subway at like 8pm or later, so we were home LATE. It was 10:30 at night when our sweet neighbor Randi came out to help Chris unload the furniture so he could go to work in the morning! Thanks for everything Sherie and Doug it was fun, and subway was good food. :)

We got home and had to unpack and etc, it was madness and it was like past midnight that we were finally showered and in bed.

Monday morning I had my diabetes appointment, she said that I eat better than more than half of her gestational prego moms.. .(SAD for them!) and was doing just fine!!! What a relief!

I must mention I had like 6 days to date that I wasn't high even once, I am getting this all figured out, and now understand why sometimes I eat perfectly but am high and when i eat pizza I'm low... so I have managed to be low plus I'm sure all the shopping and walking helped burn sugar! Even yesterday I didn't walk once and was low!

Yesterday was madness, I had a list so long and got like 10% of it done, I was still on the list of things to do when Chris got home (thanks for making dinner, and letting me finish some chores honey!) and then I was still working on the list when Chris went to bed. I did get some things accomplished but my list is still pretty freaking long! (I'm cheating by blogging and taking a break from it all!)

Also I got a lot of bad news lately, I have a cousin in the hospital being quarantined (Cindy's youngest) we have had a few other things with family but they might be too personal to name... Joane should pop any day, she is like 37 weeks this week and she had her first baby boy at 37 1/2 weeks, so they are anxious... I think she said she would be induced if she doesn't go into labor by the 20Th... Can't wait to see the newest Loden in July! My sister had her first OB appointment yesterday and had an ultrasound... I am jealous she got a US so early! and the roof is still not on our shed, because the dang part still hasn't come in the right color!! :(

We plan on finishing painting the bed at night after work this week, then we will start moving shelves into the shed so we can start getting Adlanna's bedroom (currently the guest room) ready and moving her around. I am excited!!! I will take pictures of the furniture etc once we get the room up because right now they are in the garage taking up space and there is no way i can get a good shot of anything there is barely a walk way in there! :(

Summer is filling up fast with camp outs and other events, I want to find a calender and fill it out because I feel like we have like 3 open weekends before the baby is here is all.. and since I only have 3 1/2 months left it's starting to freak me out that we aren't even close to ready!

Hope you all had a great week and weekend!

Oh and while I was gone Chris went to New Harmony because Cliff, Josie and Bailey were down from Logan, and Jeff his brother was in from Delaware, so they met at Teresa (chris' sister) house and saw all of them and the morrills (other sisters family) then the boys went to visit Dan the other brother at work and Chris said he didn't get home until 2am! WOW. Here is a pic Josie took of the 3 boys! *hope you don't mind I copied it!*

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Sounds like you had such a fun filled week with your sis