Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend of Painting in May


first set of piggy braids... it took longer then I normally take to get her hair done and she lost her patience!

And people always ask me how I get her hair done everyday, if you turn the sink on and put naked toes in... the play they will let you do anything!!! Plus she can reach her toothbrush and she loves it!
So I know I am still way behind, sorry but it happens!

Last weekend on Saturday we got started on repainting Adlanna's bed frame we got her. It started off RED, YELLOW and BLUE, we had to steam clean some stickers off, then wipe it down to get extra sticker glue off, then steam cleaned it again to get that chemical off, then we sanded, then painted with primer, then painted with WHITE. Oh how beautiful it is. Not 100% done because we bought Cedar city out of paint, but I got some up while I was in the valley to finish it with, and I am excited! We do still need a mattress... but we haven't found one yet.



I never claimed to be a professional spray painter, and the wind helped paint my left foot.. it's still pretty grey to date!

Much better WHITE
After using like 20spray paint cans our arms were killing us anyway, so we got out the sidewalk chalk and played... WOW what a mess!










mom wanted a cinnamon bear so I drew myself one.








dad's tp



little copy cat!









my painted grey foot, I colored it peach color to make me caucasian again... and chris painted the right foot blue... :(

see the tp on her butt.. she sat on dad's tp

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Those piggy braids are darling! I always take too much time on the girls hair and I have two of them to do!