Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 12, 2009

Video time! A short update

Video from last night!

The last two you'll want to turn the volume up so you can hear Addie call out "bubble! you who"

While posting these Adlanna is in her high chair repeating "bubble" and "daddy" HEE HEE





So for a short update:

1. Chris came home yesterday and told me that in the next two weeks they will be laying 1-4 people off... because they have not gotten any new jobs in the last two months and it's too tight now. :( Also the boss said that if it comes down to it, it will be Him and Chris. *which is nice to hear, but scary to think about, so any prayers are welcome*

2. Our medical insurance raised our premiums $75.00 a month! Are you kidding me? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3. Chris signed up for the business management class to start at SWATC this month. So he will soon have homework.

4. I found 2 photoshop elements classes I want to take but they are each $70.00 and I would have to take them right now to get them over with before the baby, and that's not going to happen, so I will look forward to taking these classes after the baby, and after Chris finishes his business management and the next one he wants to take.









5. Each Friday I am going to be posting "give me your best shot" which is a themed post for your best photography shot each week as a group, so those will be posted on the buzz... I think this will help me keep my passion of photography in my weekly life and get to take more photos specifically for it... landscapes and whatnot.

6. I have had 2 high fasting Glucose levels... and that makes me nervous... I go back to the OB on Monday...

7. I have a 1yr old portrait session I will be taking on Monday, *he is SO cute* I'm excited to update the photography blog. :)





8. I am more than half way done with Adlanna's big girl blanket, and It is so stinking cute I'm excited to finish and show you all!

9. I am keeping my eyes open for one of those deals you get a gift card for transferring your prescription because I need more strips to test with and I wanted to get something for spending another 25.00 bucks on them... But I am going to run out of strips by Wed. so I am crossing my fingers!!!

OK, so maybe that wasn't short?!?





REMEMBER TO TURN THE VOLUME UP!




4 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

That is too cute! I loved when she was calling for the bubbles!

The Armstrong Family said...

Cute! I wish I had a backyard :( I like the new layout and pics

Grammy Sherie said...

Bubbles are too fun! Love the videos - She is cute running around in the tall grass. I love your top picture! Great job!
Love you guys!
xoxoxo
Grammy

heidijogoody said...

Cute videos! Good luck with everything going on in your life right now