Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend Park Fun

HERE are the rest of the park pictures!



















Believe it or not, I have more from the park coming later, but I have been trying to post these since last week, so here are some to start with, and later tomorrow I will update with more Park, and weekend (two weekends ago... and try to catch up!)











































So last week I started going on walks as much as possible... after meals. So After Dinner Chris was actually home to go with me, and we ended up at the park... :) YEAH!!!
`

2 comments:

The King Family said...

Cute! :)

heidijogoody said...

Looks like a fun time.. Addlanna couldn't stop smiling