Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm hungry and irratable!

OK, so the weekend was busy, so try to keep up.





On Friday I received a package... scratch that... Adlanna received a package from her aunt Josie, she tore it up... and then repacked it and unpacked it and repacked it, then played in the empty box. HA HA HA Thanks Josie, we will tell you how everything fits once we try them on!

Saturday Chris and I got started on the shed prep right away... moving everything out of that corner of our backyard to start getting the dirt level and prepped for concrete.. (that we are going to pour hopefully this week). I really didn't do much, ha ha ha OK I didn't do anything... Chris wouldn't let me ... I did pull weeds but that wasn't anything to do with the shed. AND for those family members that want to help build this thing so we can have a bedroom for Jennalee when she gets here, you're more than welcome down ANY weekend you can make it, over the next monthish. A gross note about the shed prep, is that we found and killed at LEAST 6 mice in that corner of the yard.. This is the first sighting we had, but with the field in our backyard, and the dogs and their food next door... it wasn't surprising... GROSS!!!! *the pics aren't in the right order*



e











We went grocery shopping together at Walmart and found this baby book for Jennalee.
We got a lot accomplished over the whole weekend it was good, Chris is going to try to pour cement on Wed evening...

Today I had my OB appointment 20weeks and it was sad... I seriously have been feeling huge, this belly keeps getting larger and larger and in the way ALREADY!!! But when I got on the scale I was irritated, I thought I gained weight, but I didn't want to see that number.. :( Anyway I am sad that I put on too much weight in one month, although it was the first time I was able to eat and not puke it all up... I am still irritated! P.S. notice and vote in the poll for her middle name above.

On a good note, We got two notifications on Saturday from different family members that are now PREGO!!!! 1. Chris' cousin Julie, and 2. My sister Brittany. Today after my OB appointment I got a text from my friend Kori who also told me she is now prego. WAY TO JOIN THE CLUB GUYS!!! ha ha ha...

Adlanna is cuter than EVER and I MEAN IT!!! she now says NANA for banana, ball, dog, got it, Addie, apple... which sounds like AP, she says catch, go, and when we have lost something like the sippy I walk around saying YOU WHO SIPPY and that's how we find things... (my mom did when I was little) anyway, dad went inside while we were playing out back yesterday and she ran over to the screen cuped her mouth and said YOU WHO DAA YEEEEEEEEEE... it was adorable. Chris says that is his favorite.. Yesterday in the tub she tried saying everything!! She said puss for octopus, bird, dol for dolphin and fish. VERY CUTE! and I kept quizzing her and asking where the "dolphin" was or whatever and she would find it and hold it up, she is so SMART!

Adlanna and I had a grass fight in back, that was fun, She marched around swinging her arms and smacking herself in the face, she helped pull weeds, and we threw and catch the ball back and forth, she loves the rocking chairs we have on our patio, and when we got her little red chair out she tried rocking on it, it was cute. Also she saw mom turn the TV off with my foot the other day and now that's the only was she will turn it off or on, with her foot. and if she has shoes on, she will sit down throw them off and then stand up to turn it off or on. HA HA HA

Yesterday at nap time, Chris and I were out in the living room laughing because we could hear Adlanna talking and screaming "YEAH": and funny things like that, finally she started crying, so we went in and she had her diaper off and she had poop on her fingers... and was whispering CUCKA... it was sad, funny and gross!

I should also say that I missed a tag from one of Adlanna's 24mo/2T clothes and she freaking BROKE out on her back again. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRA random pic of my fam with Aunt Cindy when we found her up the canyon!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

that name you have picked out for baby number two is sure darling! Adlanna looked like she was being such a great helper in the back yard all the pictures were so cute. And Uh Oh about the whole diaper thing you might have to result to duct taping it :)

Grammy Sherie said...

Sounds like you had a productive weekend. That is always good. I have not stopped to read the blogs lately and Just wanted to say how much fun I am having reading them. Addie is so cute and starting to get so grown up!
Love you guys!
xoxoxo
Grammy