Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

20 months on Sat. and 19 weeks

On Saturday Adlanna will be 20months so I decided she has been doing so many new things lately I should update you. She is talking more and more and tries to copy nearly everything we say... She says: Night Night, Thank you (which she has said for a while but now she says it like 25times a day for everything and it's my fav!!!!) spoon, catch, what, sure.. Seriously she is saying everything these days! She also screams DA YEEEEEEEEEEE when daddy comes home.

With age she is getting into more and more trouble, she will not stay dressed... (the face she is pulling in the pic is because I told her it was naughty to take her clothes off, the outfit is right next to her, and the pink one in the background was from the day before DONT JUDGE) I hear a lot of people have this problem with their kids and at first it wasn't irritating but Yesterday we got up and hurried to get ready and eat so we could run important errands... from 8:40-9:00 AM she got naked twice, yep that's right I got her redressed because I knew i was in a hurry and she needed clothes on that early in the morning it's chilly outside... and she got undressed again it was maddening!!! I ended up zipping a jacket over her one piece outfit to get her to leave it on. Which is funny I have heard if she takes her diaper off that people use duct tape... you can't duct tape clothes on... But I suppose I am lucky she has consecutively been naked for 4-5 days straight now, within the hour I get her dressed and she has actually managed to leave her diaper alone the entire day long! WHHHEEEW! Oh, and don't forget that she is a girly girl, she leaves her accessories on, the anklets, bracelets (these are usually hair things she finds and puts around her ankles or wrists) hair bows, socks and shoes... SILLY GIRL!

She is more daring... so we took her high chair straps off to throw them in the washer they were getting gross, so she didn't have straps when she ate breakfast on Monday. The tray was on as tight as it could be and she didn't know she wasn't strapped in, anyway!!! I sat 2 feet behind her eating my breakfast and all of a sudden she is running around in the living room... She climbed out of the highchair and over the back of the couch...hmmmmmmmmmmmm AND I FORGOT TO MENTION she was so quiet I didn't see her DO any of it!
In fact, she climbed out a second time and this time she decided she wanted straight down, not onto the couch... I turned to see her hanging there and she dropped before I could do anything and she landed fine on her feet, but she cried... don't know if it hurt or just scared her... hmmmmmmmmmmmmthis morning with breakfast, she saw me with the camera taking pics of the rag quilt and made this face!

She can now tell you (100% of the time) what a Cow says.. she has learned what sheep say and she is learning chicken and horse... these two she has to be told a few times then remembers.

She is going to bed at 8pm, waking at 8am and taking a 2hr nap during the day around 1:30pm. (Which I really enjoy!!!)

Adlanna the last few days has refused to eat real food, she will eat things like fruit and yogurt but nothing for meals... its frustrating... A few days ago when she WAS eating she was VERY interested in my bowl of cereal, so I ate most of it and left a little milk and cereal in the bowl and gave it to her with a straw to drink the milk and showed her that's what it was for... and she ate it all and drank the milk, and wanted 2 more refills. It was cute. I want to get those bowls with straws attached since she seems big enough to use them now.

Chris' update: He is busy working at work... some days just making up jobs to keep the men busy and getting hours... Last week he had a HORRIBLE week problem after problem after problem... like broken things that cost money.. and although it's not Chris' money he stresses like it IS. This week he had two good things happen... 1. his least fav. worker who happens to make TOO much money and not KNOW enough (he's useless) quit... and 2. the boys ordered a plaque for the two bosses to show their appreciation for them... (Chris' and 1 other guys idea and funded it) So this week is going better... but most of the guys get sent to the new job they got in Page AZ so Chris and 1 guy will be the only ones on this Cedar job.. :) could be good, or bad.

BABY update:
So today I'm officially 19weeks pregnant... and boy does it not feel like it... HA HA I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BE 6MONTHS!! why you ask... because this belly is taking over my body! Seriously I feel like it's HUGE!!!! I have my appointment on Monday we will see if I have gained weight and how much... *shaking my head* Anyway... the baby is either heavy enough or in the spot to kick my bladder... I have to go way too much already... I'm back to waking in the night JUST to go... which I thought the 2ND trimester this symptom gets better... hmmmmmmmmmmph!
I have finished making the baby her first blanket... it wasn't originally bought for this child... but it's cute and I want to keep it for her. I ordered my first item for the baby yesterday online from babysrus clearance... and we are trying to come up with a middle name for her.... I'm sure it will be in a poll one day when we have a few options we like...

Monday night Adlanna climbed up on my belly and hurt me, so I reminded her about the baby and she lifted my shirt, rubbed my belly, kissed my belly then started trying to say BABY really really loud... The second time she said it the baby kicked! HA HA it was so funny! I think she heard her big sister Adlanna. It put a grin on my face.

Random bad news: Yeah so a monthish ago I had my first giveaway on my coupon blog. It was 15$worth of gift cards, and a surprise... anyway I got an email yesterday that the lady still had not got my package... HOW RUDE... seriously too many packages go missing these days, it peeves me so much!!!!!!!!! So Now I am trying to come up with a replacement prize to send her although she insists I don't. I am bugged!!

Other news is that I ordered my 3rd blog book it was 280 pages which is more than double my 1st two books... and I'm working on my 4Th Which is already to 168... I'm up to the end of Jamaica...

Hope I didn't bore you!

3 comments:

kevin and angie said...

I have been such a slacker keeping up in the blog world, but am glad things are going well! CONGRATS on another girl, that is so exciting!!

Josie said...

You gotta get delivery confirmation when you send that stuff out- then the Post office is at fault if it doesn't get there! lol Cute quilt :)

heidijogoody said...

I love that face Addlanna is pulling in the first picture she is such a little cutie pie.