Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The ultrasound: UPDATED

OK, So I have had a lot of questions so i'll clarify. WE have pictures, we have the gender written down in a card to open on Saturday... We were even told he is 90% sure of the gender. (which is the same precentage than with Adlanna, and the same tech) I can't post the pictures because they are all on the same CD so I can't open that CD until I know the gender already... that is why you have to wait until Monday...

The appointment was fun, like always ... To see the heartbeat and the little person in there... However with Adlanna we got her sucking her thumb and moving a lot more, a great profile shot, toes etc. This one kicked once and waved at us once, he or she kept moving his or her face so we didn't get a very good profile shot, I dont think the guy kept the little toe shot, because it happened so fast... anyway I was dissappointed in the shots that he saved for us... But I saw the whole little body and it makes me that much more excited for September to come! When it was time for gender he turned our monitor off so we couldn't see and then did a few pictures at least it sounded like it.. and filled out our card and sent us on our merry way. :)
________________________________________________________________
The post below was me trying out the MOBILE blogging option we were going to snag a photo on the phone for you and send it in while we were still at the hospital, but since the baby's face wasn't working out we didn't get any good shots to send in...

So good news! We just left the hospital... The baby was not letting us get any good pics for you now but check on Monday to see the ones we did get and find out the gender! The baby was hiding so no good profile ... Xoxo

2 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

Oh what a bummer. I am sorry! I hope baby will work with you on Monday.

Julie said...

I can't wait to find out!