Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend 2009

So WOW! We have a lot to tell you!!! (first note that there is a slide show at the bottom with a TON of pics, including the ones I posted, I wanted to break up the text and show some HIGHLIGHTS! that is why there aren't captions.)



So On Saturday we woke up and headed out to New Harmony for the egg hunt. We got there a few minutes before it started, and found Addie's age group. We looked and saw a trail of a lot of eggs under all the trees around the edges, and made our master plan. Daddy grabbed the first egg and showed Adlanna what to do, then she was off grabbing eggs in each hand stuffing them in her sack (mommy forgot the basket!) She would stop and look at each egg and sometimes worry if there were 3 because she only had two hands. HA HA HA

We ran out of eggs under the trees so we headed to the middle of the section under the bench, nobody had dared to reach those eggs yet. Then we saw a random one that had been forgotten and grabbed it across the yard, then we were done. Adlanna got quite the collection of eggs for being younger than half the kids in the section.

We opened all the eggs and got out the prize papers, Adlanna got a doz. chocolate covered marshmellow eggs, and a few toys from burger king... Then we found two coupons for free ice cream from artic circle. YEAH!!! So Cousin Lacie wiggled in the giant crowd to get her prizes for us HA HA HA

Then we headed to Teresas house for Easter lunch, we had sandwhiches and deviled eggs etc. It was yummy! Thanks Larsen family for having us over and feeding us! It was fun because Adlanna just played with all the kids, and us girls read Lacie's missionary's letters. (Mike, he has been gone for 2 months already!, and they are soooo cute together, there will be a pic of them in the slide show after she gets here after school and gives me one!) The boys sat on the couch and talked, and tried taking Lacie's cell phone apart to fix it... It made a trip to the toilet.


After lunch we headed out... I wanted to try to get out of the house and do something and my Aunt Cindy and her family were camping in Zions so we headed out, we had left a few messages on their cells earlier so we went to st. George in the mean time to wait until they called and told us what camp ground they were at exactly. We ran to childrens place outlet where I found some adorable beanies and etc for .49 (I didn't have my phone or I would have called to see if anyone else wanted some) plus there was these 4 lady's blocking the entire path to them I had to sneak in and grab one or two things every few minutes! HA HA HA But these beanies I have bought on clearance for Adlanna before and I paid like 2.99 then, so .49cent is AWESOME! I really went into that store for a belt, since all of her pants wont stay up, because this girl has no butt~ HA HA HA (which I found for 4.19)

We ran to target and a few other random stores in the mall and didn't really buy anything... but we had fun, I think the hardest part (up to this point) was that my belly and back are getting heavy and starting to ache. So then it was like 3pm and time to feed my belly and head to zions. St. George just got a Red Robin so we ate there with freckled lemonaide and yummy food. I was scheduled to take my second phenagren pill at 2, so I needed to eat to take my pill. So I ate my sandwhich snacked on Addies spaghetti, and Chris' fries. We headed out and got in the car before I realized (5pm) that I never took my pill and I had no problems eating anything I wanted in there. Normally without a pill I pick at my food and taste little bites until the third one has to come back out because I know if I swallow it, it is coming back up. YEAH!!!! This was a sign I was starting to feel better and morning sickness was lessening.. YEAH!!!!

These cute books are from Grammy and Grampy Flagg, aren't they cute? The baby on the left is Adlanna and the baby on the right is Bailey (her cousin)

So off to the canyon we went, we had the name of the campground from an old email but didn't have a clue where it was... We stopped and drove through one in Hurricane on the way up the canyon because the name was REALLY close, no sign of them. As we got closer and we called and got instructions on how to find it from an old email that my parents looked up for us, we found it! We pulled through and finally the last street we picked we found Joe (my aunt's brother in law) so we found them. We parked and went to Cindy's trailer to suprise her. SHE WAS SHOCKED. It was fun, we visited for a while and then headed out to go home, it was FREEZING COLD I was shivering BAD!

Sunday morning we woke up and had to have the Easter bunny start hiding things while Adlanna ate, because we didn't want the cats to get into anything the night before. Chris finally agreed for me to rearrange the items in the basket. (he found one he HAD to buy over a month ago for Adlanna and told me I couldn't add or anything. :( ) So I took it apart and added some stuff and had fun, then after breakfast and once everything was hid by the Easter bunny Adlanna got down and started hunting. (she peeked once and saw a egg up high and wanted down right then HA HAH A)

So she found lots of eggs, we did have to help her with a few, but she found her basket too and just needed help getting it out from behind the treadmill. She wanted to pull everything from the hidden basket to put into the basket she was collecting her eggs in, it was funny. She pulled out a bottle pop that Grammy Sherie left for her and made the cutest face, she was excited! Then we opened her toys and dress up items that were in that Basket that Chris loved so much, and let her play (after taking all the chokable parts away since barbies are like for 3yrs and up HA HA)

Then we had family time and watched a few movies throughout the day. We moved the baby gate to just block off the laundry room with kitty litter and let her wander the halls and her room. Daddy also took her outside to play for a little bit while he messed with the sprinklers, she BAWLED when we brought her back in.


One last bit of news. I tried not taking my pills at all on Sunday and I had a few iffy moments but nothing more than what I would have with the pills. (I am down to 2 left before I have to go in for a refill anyway) so yeah!!! We will continue to see what happens over the next few days, but I definatly see the light at the end of the tunnel and am excited that i'm showing signs of being through the morning sickness!~

sorry one more thing. The official decision on what we are going to do with the ultrasounds results. We have invited the grandparents (Chris' and my parents) down for a BBQ on SAT the 25th for a lunchish BBQ to open the card with us. (if the tech says he is 90% sure or higher) We realized more of you may want to come, but since the family can get VERY large quickly, we have decided if anyone wants to be called on speakerphone before we open it, that we can do! OR we can just make phone calls afterwards... or if your not that excited or anxious, then we will post it ASAP. Please leave me a comment if you want to be called on speakerphone or just a call and how you would like to be involved! (Also a random note... I think IF the grandparents (NAncy, Sherie this means you!) wanted to bring the Great grandparents down to the BBQ that would be fine... I imagine GiGi might want to come. but no pressure either way.)

TADA! Well I hope you enjoy the photos... I sure had fun being able to be behind the camera taking them again, and hope to have time to blog and clean and blog book (i'm WAY behind) more and more each day! :) Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers they are deeply appreciated!

4 comments:

The Loden's said...

I would like to be called or texted asap when you know!!! :) sooo exciting!!!!

Grammy Sherie said...

It is good to see that you can get on the blog again. See you on the 25th.
Grammy

Julie said...

I LOVE the bows! I really need to get you to make some for me. Addie is adorable as always, she is growing so fast. I hope we can see you soon so jacks and heidi can get to know her!

heidijogoody said...

Addie looks so adorable in her easter dress and like always with the cutest little smiles. the bows are darling.