Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ultrasounds is on the books!!!!

cute shoes and outfit...


So I am getting nudges to blog. So I will.
the last 3 days the cold has finally started letting up, I still have a runny nose and coughing until I puke, but everything else has gone, and I got that little ounce of energy back. :) Chris is feeling quite well, still has a cough, but good. Adlanna has a cough and a runny nose but you can TOTALLY tell she feels 100% better.

Today I had my OB appointment and got to schedule my Ultrasound... the big day is April 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also got crappy news that I have to drink that yucky drink asap (*when I can keep it down) and then again on 28 weeks IF I pass the first test... (since I failed the first time last pregnancy and had to take a 2nd test and NEARLY failed that one... )
The baby's heart beat is 150BPM and the dr. doesn't know what the sharp stabbing pain I am having is... or if it's related at all. :(

I have had some great help over the past few weeks, my mom came down and cleaned my house and we got to swap out all of the TOO small clothes for the TOO big clothes for Adlanna... which is fun, it's like she has a whole new waredrobe... Thanks mom! Then I have had lots of calls from neighbors, girls in the ward, Teresa, and Lisa and we got lots of yummy food from the ward, and Margie even brought a lasagna over last week... Lacey will bring me things after school if I need her too, and it's been a REALLY BIG HELP. Thanks everyone, you know who you are. Yesterday Sherie came down and made us lots of food for freezer meals, so we will have more real food and not just ramen and mac and cheese.. She also brought our Easter gifts, which i'll reveal at a later date. Thanks Sherie
I am still taking the phenagren, I try every few days to see if I need it and when The puking all starts up again I start taking it again...

I have taken a few random pics of Adlanna over the last few days, and i'm getting emails from Britt with the pics she took that week we stayed at her house, I will post as soon as I can.


and this is what she got into when she was not supervised... she was very nice and stuffed them back in the box to use again later.. H A HA HA
Adlanna is cuter than ever, If I cry she comes over and wipes my tears with her pointer finger, she says snack (nak) and juice, and thank you, socks, shoes... I am sure there are more.... She is startin to crouch and grab her diaper when she goes, so that will help with potty training... that we had given up on while I was sick. We ran her to the potty twice yesterday because along with the actions she said Cucka... the first time, she wasn't ready the second time she had already gone... so we should have kept here there longer the first time. *shrug*

Chris is mean... The other night we were watching a show and it ended a little sad, well I was on the verge of BAWLING and he doesn't know, so he says "oh boo hoo, that's so sad" and looks over at me... which made me cry... I totally had it under control until he looked at me... BUTTHEAD, I smacked him and cried for a good 20mins...

We have had fun thinking of baby names, If it's a boy the name needs to start with D, and if it's a girl we have a name picked out. Once we find out the gender we will reveal our thoughts... However WE are seriously lacking ideas in the D deparment for little boys... so any thoughts, ideas suggestions would be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

Glad I could help! Love you guys! By the way, I ended up bring up part of the Easter gifts home. Silly me.
Glad that you are all feeling better.
xoxoxo
Grammy

Josie said...

Im glad things are going better! How exciting an ultrasound so soon!! Good luck with names- that is the hardest part! Wish we were closer so Addie could come over and play!

The Loden's said...

Yeah I am glad you are getting lots of help! I wish I was closer. I don't think you should post your names just to be safe. At least until my baby is here and named!!! hahaha P.S. I am serious I would not want to make you mad.

Mason clan 5 said...

Dwayne, Dustin, Darwin, Duncan, can't think of any more right now! Did the oils help you at all?

heidijogoody said...

glad to hear from you. I am sorry you are still not feeling well. Can't wait to find out what you are having!