Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun mommy moment

So today Adlanna squatted and Chris saw and ran her to the potty to stink it up. I myself was on the couch and listening, this is what I heard:

Chris shouting "CUCKA"
Adlanna whispering "cucka"
Chris shouting "CUCKA"
Adlanna whispering "cucka"

anyway this continued on for minutes... I think he was trying to get her to say it normally because it's hylerious but she only EVER whispers this word.

Then moments later I hear:

Chris grunting
Adlanna grunting
Chris grunting, and grunting, and grunting.....
Adlanna grunted...


Next thing I know they are both out of the bathroom and nothing happened. :(


Five minutes later she stunk, so Chris took her to change her poop and I hear: Chris "you need to tell us when you go CUCKA, you need to go in the big girl potty" Adlanna whispers "cucka"

I laughed... I got a few good laughs in, and it was a moment to share!!!!

p.s. this isn't as funny as if you were in person and I could grunt for you to explain the humor and i'm thinking you might have had to be there to understand the humor, however I laughed until I cried at Survivors tribal council and the wizard HA HA HA I might be tired!

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOL! That is sooo funny!

heidijogoody said...

I think this is cute. but only parents of kids who they have potty trained or have tried to potty train could appreciate all this!