Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's a ....................


So today was the day!!! My parents showed up at 2pmish... and ran some errands then someone walks in my front door and I thought to myself that was fast, to get to walmart and back. and I see my neice Kaylah... So Brittanys family came down and suprised us! Then Sherie got here at like 6pm, the dinner was nearly done so we visited and talked and snacked.

Then we ate Steaks and dutch oven potatoes and oriental chicken salad, & Fluff, then we opened the card......................................

IT IS A............
GIRL!!!

Then we had strawberry shortcake for dessert, visited some more than people had to go home.

A few notes: The entire pregnancy with Adlanna I kept dreaming of this little boy so I was pretty convinced that we were having a boy, until a few weeks before our Ultrasound I had a Ultrasound dream that it was a girl, so I was immediatly convinced it was a girl... (convincing dream!)

A few weeks ago I had the ultrasound dream and again a GIRL, so although the majority of this pregnancy I also thought this one was a boy, I changed my mind after this last dream. HA HA
(I mainly thought this one was a boy because it was SO DIFFERENT I was like 100times sicker with this one, but it was always in my mind that maybe it was just because I had cold after cold after cold.)

A little sister will be FUN, A little boy would be fun because we don't have a boy, but a little sister for Adlanna will be a lot of fun too, just think of the clothes they can share, I have all the bows for little girls, I have big sis and lil sis ribbon to make matching sets... it will be fun. I am excited!

Also for interesting sake I had my Ultrasound and found out Adlanna was a girl on April 25th... well today is April 25th... that wasn't planned... But I think it's cool.

VIDEO TO FOLLOW TOMORROW!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats!

heidijogoody said...

How exciting and now you can just hand down all of Addlannas stuff to the new baby it will be so great! Congratulations.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on having another girl. I know exactly how you feel. What is great is that you can pass down clothes from your oldest. That is what I did. Have you thought of any names?

Mason clan 5 said...

congrats! Joane is having all the boys and you can have the girls!!Maybe one set will get married! HAHAHA