Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 27, 2009

Tender moments

So because we are sick Adlanna has been waking up multiple times per night and Chris and I are still in need of sleep desperately ourselves to get over this cold. So we had Adlanna sleep in our bed last night. Chris went and got her and carried her in, and immediatly when he layed down she rolled over to cuddle him, it was so cute!!! Then I saw Chris rubbing her belly and back... as she rolled and tried to get comfy... it was just too tender, I had to make sure I wrote it down. After a long time, Adlanna rolled over and cuddled me to sleep. So glad I have these little shining moments to make me smile! Adlanna I love you!!!!

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!

kevin and angie said...

That really is so so sweet!!! I am sorry that you have been so sick! I hope you start feeling better!!!